Welcome to the new magix.info

Comments

ReverendLove wrote on 12/28/2016, 4:20 PM

Like this.

Sound Forge 11.345 destroys sound files

Dear forum members
The bug which is alive since SF 9 still exists and destroyed files recently. Last one was a 24bit flac at 44.1k.
You can read about it in the folowing links:
http://forum-archive.magix.info/showmessage.asp?messageid=638174
http://forum-archive.magix.info/showmessage.asp?messageid=926310
http://forum-archive.magix.info/showmessage.asp?messageid=906850
http://forum-archive.magix.info/showmessage.asp?messageid=840079

Seems the magix staff is too busy pressing the customers to buy the service update for spectralayers 3 (AKA SL 4) for "only" 199€.

So, if you have a Workaround for the issue mentioned above I would be very pleased.
Best regards

Scenestealer wrote on 12/28/2016, 4:55 PM

Hi nihon94

Sorry, I thought you were referring to comments.

System Specs: Intel 6th Gen i7 6700K 4Ghz O.C.4.6GHz, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MoBo, 16GB DDR4 2133Mhz RAM, Samsung 850 EVO 512GB SSD system disc WD Black 4TB HDD Video Storage, Nvidia GTX1060 OC 6GB, Win10 Pro 2004, MEP2016, 2022 (V21.0.1.92) Premium and prior, VPX7, VPX12 (V18.0.1.85). Microsoft Surface Pro3 i5 4300U 1.9GHz Max 2.6Ghz, HDGraphics 4400, 4GB Ram 128GB SSD + 64GB Strontium Micro SD card, Win 10Pro 2004, MEP2015 Premium.

nihon94 wrote on 12/28/2016, 6:28 PM

Hi nihon94

Sorry, I thought you were referring to comments.

It is OK📷

Happy new Year

RenataCarone wrote on 1/2/2017, 7:34 PM

oh sure! I am one of the first to be in MMM life, when it has started. Sometimes I think Magix shouldgive more attention, I am lady and I am not young. I was kind of "young" when I started making music with Magix Music Maker" first version....at the time I was known as Brazilady. Problem is that I paid for EVERY MMM version now I stop on 2016 because it is crashing so much that I gave uo on Magix and went to others Daws. But I miss all the facilities of MMM and I came back today and found here in forum, a comment from my good times, 2009 where a man demonstrated with a video what to do when MMM started crashing in a row. ( I lost so many pieces of Art....:o)))....he said about going to task manager and set Magix as High priority....is this fiction or reality?

Help me somebody. Nobody knows how a solution would make me happy!!!

Another question. I am running windows 10, my system is 64 bits and I paid for MMM 2016 and installed 32 bits...is there a 64 bits version for download?

nihon94 wrote on 1/9/2017, 12:49 PM

How could I check my sent messages? Any help will be appreciated. I am still in learning process of this new magix.info Thank you.

browj2 wrote on 1/9/2017, 12:57 PM

Hi nihon94,

Good question. As far as I can tell, the only way is to go through the messages. I can't even find any messages that I initiated (maybe I didn't initiate any), and there is no Find or Search available that I can see.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

nihon94 wrote on 1/9/2017, 1:53 PM

Hi nihon94,

Good question. As far as I can tell, the only way is to go through the messages. I can't even find any messages that I initiated (maybe I didn't initiate any), and there is no Find or Search available that I can see.

Hi, thank you for the reply.

Why did I ask this question? Actually I wrote a message and when I wanted to click the send button it was only showing a little on computer screen, just by guess work I clicked. Then I thought I should confirm by looking in to the sent messages but can't figure it out.

browj2 wrote on 1/9/2017, 5:35 PM

I think that the Messages part needs some work. Hopefully the Magix person is following this and will consider doing something to help.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Xenofex2 wrote on 1/16/2017, 5:02 AM

Having revisited the Forum for help with my MEP program, I have been scrolling back through old messages that I'd missed.

In one I read 'when you find interesting ones (messages), click on Add to Notepad at the bottom of the message so that you can find them easily under your profile information page'. Can't see any such link on the new Forum, has this been lost in the switch?

George

browj2 wrote on 1/16/2017, 8:16 AM

Hi George,

It has been replaced by the checkbox at the bottom of each message/tutorial/media that says "I want to follow this post." Then if you click on your Avatar, My profile, you will see "Followed." They should all be there.

John C.B.

Xenofex2 wrote on 1/16/2017, 9:14 AM

John

Thankyou, yes have just checked that out and seen how that works. Shame in a way it seems that one cannot save old posts that are of specific interest but then one probably could not have done that before. Will just do a copy and paste to a desktop publishing program I have and save it that way.

George  

RenataCarone wrote on 1/17/2017, 4:20 AM

Hello people 😨

In the past I was known here as Brazilady.
I have been trying to connect to Magix or anyone who could help me with my issue. I am from Brazil, my name is Renata and I was one of the first to start playing Magix Music Maker when it it started. 

My problem is that today, my Magix Music Maker is crashing a lot ( I am on Windows 10, 64 bits). I have been using Magix for al these years for composing is  my joy, music is my life . Ok, my children and family come first...lol.

But I have been so upset with Magix  for many reasons: I  paid for so many products and plugins and today when I have to reinstall them,  they don't  accept original code , an error messages appears saying that another email😨 address had already registered the software. and force me to exit. And there is a number, "The number of Erro: 24 , contact the technical support"  I don't get to contact Magix.

So am Iam supposed to give up on all the stuff I bought, from audio to video editors, everything I payed for because they don't accept the serial  license,, I don't get to contact them......I am tired and frustrated.
The latest versions of Music Maker, are they crashing all the time or is it me?
Now I leaned using other huge real DAWs but I will always miss the fun of using Magix.

Please, can anybody help me?

pleeesssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeee?

RenataCarone wrote on 1/27/2017, 10:56 PM

I didn't say that....Why it says I sad that?

But I totally agree.

Magix is not the same. Magix is out of love. Magix has been a lot with that big head Mr. Sony and that is why I has changed so much. It is ignoring the little people.

I spent a lifetime and so much money on Magix softwares along my life and recently ...and now I lost them all! They don't accept my original serial codes. They don't answer me yell I beg for help.

I need Magix. But without Magix , I learned how to operate Great Big Top Pro DAWs and I feel powerful. But I still need MAGIX MUSIC MAKER! I had all versions.

Oh...and more: I can't bye Magix anymore. They don't let me, they say my credit cards are not good. What a shame, This is not true! So what they want me to do? Is Sony influencing the German super creative minds?

WILL I HAVE TO CRACK IT?

No, cause I don't know how to do this.

Hello Folks:

One of the primary reasons why I joined the MMM community in the first place, was due to my disenchantment with Soundcloud. The way music is disseminated over there was and is appalling (at least in my opinion). The Magix audio forum allowed for much more flexibility and the opportunity for musicIans to receive a much cleaner way to receive feedback from the listener.

What has happened here? All of the aforementioned appears to be no longer the case. A few members have written to me (via Yahoo email) expressing a real concern that budding music producers, as well as more seasoned music makers, no longer have a clear-cut avenue to showcase their music. For example, the ability to send multiple notices to members on their contact list, informing them that they have published new song material. As I have stated, this feature was the singular aspect that was instrumental in my becoming an MMM member from the start. I continue to remain puzzled by certain decisions that have been executed by the administrators. I do know that once Magix took over the Sony product line, things here have certainly changed; and it's not just this "new look". It's the overall 'concept' of what made the audio section of this fourum attractive to people like myself in the first place. Very disheartening, indeed gentlemen.

Once again, I hope that those in charge will sit back and re-think some of their decisions. If not, I can certainly guarantee that the 250,000 member figure quoted, will most assuredly begin to diminish. It is never a good thing to ignore and/or minimize the importance of your loyal and long-standing members simply for the sake of appeasing newly arrived Sony members.

terrypin wrote on 2/3/2017, 2:13 AM

I think that the Messages part needs some work. Hopefully the Magix person is following this and will consider doing something to help.Having revisited the Forum for help with my MEP program, I have been scrolling back through old messages that I'd missed.

I think that the Messages part needs some work. Hopefully the Magix person is following this and will consider doing something to help.

As of today, 1st February, 2017 there seems no evidence that MAGIX staff even Read these posts.

BTW, I'm composing this on my iPad with great difficulty. Can't seem to get out of the 'quote mode'. Did I not read in the launch promotion that MAGIX were now focusing on the MOBILITY of the new site?

Terry, East Grinstead, UK. PC: i7 6700K, 4.0 GHz, 32GB with Win 10 pro. Used many earlier versions of MEPP, currently mainly MEPP 2016 & 2017 (Using scores of macro scripts to add functionality, tailored to these versions.)

terrypin wrote on 2/3/2017, 2:20 AM

As of today, 1st February, 2017 there seems no evidence that MAGIX staff even read these posts.

BTW, I'm composing this on my iPad with great difficulty. After using the Quote button then found my own text also in 'quote mode'. Hope I've now fixed that, but it took a long time. Did I not read in the launch promotion that MAGIX were now focusing on the mobility of the new site?

Terry, East Grinstead, UK. PC: i7 6700K, 4.0 GHz, 32GB with Win 10 pro. Used many earlier versions of MEPP, currently mainly MEPP 2016 & 2017 (Using scores of macro scripts to add functionality, tailored to these versions.)

vighi wrote on 2/6/2017, 7:28 AM

hi friends, I haven't found my old messages, clicking my avatar I don't have Messages choice

Hi to Italian community and my old friends

emmrecs wrote on 5/22/2018, 4:11 AM

@A_Pleasant_Symmetry

Welcome to the Magix forums.

You have posted to a rather old thread which originally announced the establishment of the new user to user forums.

I am, therefore, not at all sure why you have posted to this thread when your problem seems to be a concern that people are "downloading my music and images".  Downloading from where?

For the time being I am going to Hide your post since it does not really belong to this thread. Please PM me with full details about your problem and I may be able to suggest a more suitable forum area to which to post.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 5/22/2018, 4:12 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

vighi wrote on 5/22/2018, 4:31 AM

WOW, that timing, someone listened to my requests exactly 1 year and 3 months later

My problem does not seem to be a concern that people are "downloading my music and images".  Downloading from where? The problem was that I haven't seen my old private messages that I had with a lot of friends in this community

Maurizio

emmrecs wrote on 5/22/2018, 5:04 AM

@vighi

The currently hidden post was from a user asking about how to prevent people downloading his music and images. In my judgement it contributed nothing to the thread and hence has been hidden.

I'm pretty certain the poster of that now hidden comment was not actually responding to your post, made in February 2017, but rather posting to "express concerns"!!

As far as I am aware, there is really no "satisfactory" answer to your post. It seems the software update did remove all previously-saved data.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

emmrecs wrote on 6/11/2018, 9:53 AM

@neyla12, welcome to the Magix forums.

I'm not sure what question, if any, you want to ask, nor what the point of your post is. Please post back with more info if you wish to receive help form other users.

I see you have also posted to at least two ther threads in the forum; in each one you have merely copied and pasted text from Magix' own descriptions of its products. Such posts are effectively pointless and so I have hidden them.

If you persist in making similar posts to those I will have to assume you are a spammer and hence block your membership of the forum.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 6/11/2018, 10:01 AM, changed a total of 1 times.