[Release] ACID Pro Next – the next level creative DAW and ACID Pro 9

Comments

NachitoF wrote on 5/17/2019, 6:51 PM

So I just purchased a copy of Acid Pro next and I can't access the acidized loops that downloaded .. They do not show up in the explorer tab

ZePopy wrote on 5/20/2019, 10:28 AM

@MAGIX_Redaktion - Hi! do you have any news from the development team about all the problems reported on Acid 9 and Acid Next ?
Thank you : -)

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 5/21/2019, 7:14 AM

@MAGIX_Redaktion - Hi! do you have any news from the development team about all the problems reported on Acid 9 and Acid Next ?
Thank you : -)

Hi, @ZePopy! The ACID Pro 9 & ACID Pro Next update with the mp3 bugfix is currently in beta testing. If everything works fine we will release it within the next days. ;)

AndyG wrote on 5/21/2019, 5:51 PM

And please don't forget to fix the Grid Spacing and the ETA of the "Rendering" and "Saving" the projects in Acid Pro 9. Thanks!

Former user wrote on 5/28/2019, 3:01 PM

what happened to ARA 2 support and MP3?????? ARA2 is no longer mentioned on the ACID9 home page...? This is not looking good for you people at Maqix as a matter of fact this is looking rather miss-leading on your part and a money grab to boot.

Djronrella wrote on 5/30/2019, 6:38 AM

What does Acid Pro 9 have that Acid Pro 8 doesn't have??

andrew-phillips wrote on 5/30/2019, 10:19 AM

So heres a vids of a setting for a very simple echo delay that both in 7 would work and in 8 &9 dont,i have tried alternate settings on this option but same error,is their a work around? The sample 'come now' should continue to echo but stops at the end of the drawn in part,its driving me mad, it should echo beyond the drawn in part

delargo wrote on 4/8/2020, 9:39 PM

I've upgraded to ACID PRO 9 with Melodyne VST. I tried to activate but it asks for a serial number. Where can I find it? It did not come with my download.

emmrecs wrote on 4/9/2020, 3:43 AM

@delargo

Welcome to the Magix forums.

A serial number for what, Acid 9 or Melodyne? Did you carefully read the whole of the email you would have received when you purchased the upgrade? These normally include both download links and needed serial numbers.

If the numbers you need are definitely not there, you will need to contact Magix Sales via the Support link in the header of any forum page, or via this page.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

delargo wrote on 4/9/2020, 9:07 AM

The serial number for Melodyne. ACID PRO 9 had a serial number , yet Melodyne was not listed. This is my email:(crossed out my serial numbers and activation link)

Thank you for your order.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Your order number is:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Delivery time is usually 2 to 5 business days for deliveries

within United States for boxed products and 5-14 business

Days for Backup CD's.

Please save this confirmation or print it for your records.

Upgrade: ACID Pro 9

Serial number:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Program download:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Program manual (PDF):

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)

For additional information about installing and activating

your download version, please click here:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx