Magix Music Maker Not Responding

Comments

Gus-Mills wrote on 5/16/2023, 4:33 PM

I'm having simular problem just deleted it completely redownloaded from site and same issue saying vts arp cannot load saying my ram but my ram is fine popup for sound pool etc at start of program will not load

SP. wrote on 5/16/2023, 4:55 PM

@Gus-Mills The RAM error message is just a generic error message. It usually helps to re-scan the VST paths.

Gus-Mills wrote on 5/16/2023, 5:05 PM

ok so i restarted my system now everything is going smooth iv sorted the ram issue ,but now it seems the sound pools i picked are missing i have access to the free ones but cant seem to find a hand full of sound pools i owned?

emmrecs wrote on 5/17/2023, 3:35 AM

@Gus-Mills

To be able to access your previously-owned soundpools you need to ensure you are logged into the app. Once that is done any of those soundpools should show as available under the Downloads tab.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam