Magix Music Maker Not Responding

Michael-Lawson wrote on 2/26/2022, 4:44 PM

Since upgrading to windows 11, musicmaker doesn't work anymore and when I download it it automatically updates to a new version that doesn't work with windows 11. Is there another version I can download or a version that doesn't automatically upgrade? When I try to run the Magix musicmaker program it says, Music maker doesn't work anymore. Exception code, 0x80000003, thread name, MuMa Location, address, 0x00007FFA, module, Qt5WebEngineCore.dll. Can someone assists?

Comments

SP. wrote on 2/27/2022, 3:18 PM

@Michael-Lawson It should work fine in nearly all cases, but there could be problems depending on the hardware and drivers you use.

I would suggest you check if all your computer hardware drivers are up to date and Windows 11 compatible. You should be able to find all Windows 11 drivers on the website of the manufacturer. If there aren't any drivers available for this operating system, your hardware manufacturer doesn't officially support Windows 11.

damon-briggs wrote on 1/9/2023, 9:33 AM

i just upgraded to 20023 paid version it dosnt work soon as i open takes a while to get loged in then i do then ill click a sample fome sound pool as soon as i go to enter it into a track every thing freezes i have to open task manager to shout it down manualy its un useabal im on windows 11 and all my drivers are up to date

SP. wrote on 1/9/2023, 10:50 AM

@damon-briggs In the meantime we found out that this problem can occur if the Windows 11 text cursor indicator is enabled. Try to disable it and tell us, if this solves your problem.

https://www.elevenforum.com/t/turn-on-or-off-text-cursor-indicator-in-windows-11.5796/

Otherwise try to run the program as administrator by right clicking on the program icon.

damon-briggs wrote on 1/11/2023, 12:55 PM

i reloaded the program and got an update same thing you cant put any thing into tracks

it freezes program un usable

older version can use not this one

damon-briggs wrote on 1/11/2023, 1:00 PM

no text cursor was never on

checked that

program just full of bugs

damon-briggs wrote on 1/11/2023, 1:01 PM

needs reworking

damon-briggs wrote on 1/11/2023, 1:01 PM

older versions work fine

damon-briggs wrote on 1/11/2023, 1:03 PM

ok when i loaded the program there was an up date big one ill trry reload the program and not use that update see what happens

damon-briggs wrote on 1/11/2023, 1:03 PM

as of right now you can not use it at all

damon-briggs wrote on 1/11/2023, 1:17 PM

ok tryed it again this time didnot click upgrade was working fine could even put multi tracks in then it loged me in and froze again had use task manager to shut down shame cant use this but can use old 32bit version fine

SP. wrote on 1/11/2023, 1:50 PM

@damon-briggs The program stopping as soon as you log in could point to a problem with your security or firewall settings in Windows 11.

damon-briggs wrote on 1/11/2023, 2:22 PM

right but i have magix music maker 2020 magix movie maker sony acid trile and samplitude no problem with them

damon-briggs wrote on 1/11/2023, 2:37 PM

ok ilooked in fire wall nop blocks to magix a weird thing hapeend it was working and good so i uploaded 31.2 update and back to same problem

damon-briggs wrote on 1/11/2023, 2:38 PM

it loads every thing but when you try put somthing in a track it freezes

damon-briggs wrote on 1/11/2023, 2:46 PM

one more weird thing

program froze so let it frozed reopend the same program on top of frozen and works but i cant have both open and have my login privlages

damon-briggs wrote on 1/11/2023, 2:47 PM

but it will work that way but cant use things ive purchased

damon-briggs wrote on 1/11/2023, 2:56 PM

the problem seems to be with magix musick maker when click a sample or one your own loops from a nother file what ever you click on starts to play sound then it cause a freez when you try to put it or anthing into any track every thing ok till this point its when you do that when you try to put somthing into a track

damon-briggs wrote on 1/11/2023, 2:57 PM

program be comes unstable freezez

SP. wrote on 1/11/2023, 3:09 PM

@damon-briggs Have you already tried to reset the program settings under the File > Settings menu?

Which audio driver are you using in the program settings of Music Maker? Maybe we need to select a different one to get your installation to run stable.

Usually you should have selected Music Maker ASIO or the ASIO driver of your external USB audio interface. You can configure the buffer size and the input and output by clicking on the Advanced button next to the driver selection. If you don't use an external USB audio interface but the audio chipset on your mainboard it might help to install the Realtek ASIO driver because most mainboards use Realtek audio chipsets.

damon-briggs wrote on 1/11/2023, 3:45 PM

uninstaled and reloaded program over and over no joy same isu i have a usb sound card but it wont show in magix options for aiso it shows und 64 bit other option in sound card options

damon-briggs wrote on 1/11/2023, 3:50 PM

you know what that might be problem i have a Behringer umc 404 hd sound card window drivers are no good for it need load Behringer driver i had reinstall windows lately just realized don't have that driver in staled ill try that

damon-briggs wrote on 1/11/2023, 4:03 PM

FIXED YOU NAILD IT SORRY what was is i was in wav driver 64 bit as asio wasnt option with new music maker thought was new thing didn't realize i was running on windows 11 driver for sound card i needed to go load Behringer drivers sorted now thank you for your help

damon-briggs wrote on 1/11/2023, 4:27 PM

ok what the problem was was i had to reload windows 11 windows has a Behringer soundcard driver but you really need to go to Behringer and load there driver wich is out date but works better then win 11 driver i just up graded music maker asio Behringer wasn't a option in the new music maker but it was showing up in wav driver 64 32 bit witch was different looking from other music maker so i just figured thats part of the new program what it was i had to go load the Behringer driver its all fixed now thank you very much for your help

SP. wrote on 1/11/2023, 4:30 PM

@damon-briggs Great you got it working. 👍