Kommentare

sheppo schrieb am 07.06.2022 um 22:35 Uhr

A bug reported several times (e.g. EZ Drummer 3 - here) whereby VST3 plugins installed into the default VST3 folder that have a .DLL extension, instead of .VST3 extension are not detected by Acid.

Clay256 schrieb am 08.06.2022 um 15:28 Uhr

Good morning everybody,

we couldn't be more thankful for all you guys and the love you have for ACID. 💚

It does appear MAGIX is listening.

Yes, we are listening. 😉

All your input is very valuable and we'll share more information on the next steps soon. Feel free to leave more ideas thoughts in this thread.

Best wishes,
MAGIX Team

I don't know if you want feature requests too but we could really use a way to strum chords.

Bitwig Studio and FL Studio have the best Strum implementation but it's become pretty standard, even Studio One just added strumming.

I also would love to see a way to extract grooves from midi clips not just audio clips.

Aleksey-Bessonov schrieb am 08.06.2022 um 17:16 Uhr

Good afternoon, everyone! Like many participants of this forum thread, I ask you to fix a bug related to zeroing effects. I didn't get to the point of identifying other errors, because it's simply impossible to create anything with this bug. I have to use Acid Music Studio 11, although it has fewer functions, but it works much more stable. And in general, I think it would be fair if Magix provided the opportunity to upgrade to version 11 for free for those who have already bought Acid Pro 10 from them.

I also think it would be nice to add midi effects for midi tracks to the new version.

sheppo schrieb am 13.06.2022 um 16:09 Uhr

Acid Pro 11 bugs

• The downloader / installer never completes if you cancel installation of a component. E.g. If i cancel the installer for a particular plugin I already have or don't want because I have the full version.
  • The Acid Guide still errors on step 9 of the "an overview of Acid Pro Software" interactive guide
  • settings for an FX chain are still reset if an additional FX is added to the chain through the "FX" icon
  • With the store open the application refreshes slower - e.g. when playing a project, the "time at cursor" and any meters refresh slower than with the store open.

it looks a lot like the application for Acid Pro 11 is the exact same as Acid Pro 10 - with slight rebranding. I am not able to see a change log, or any functional change to the application. My assumption is every bug and issue previously reported in Acid Pro 10 will exist here.

Exo schrieb am 13.06.2022 um 19:42 Uhr

The two most important issues that require resolution:

VST server fails to load/has an error

Acid Pro is unstable and crashes

Ehemaliger User schrieb am 13.06.2022 um 20:56 Uhr

I down loaded AP11 and tested it as well. I too found the same issues as 'Sheppo' plus the random crashes are still to be found haunting you at every turn. I do have more to say on this new release however it can't be printed here.

PATIENT-X schrieb am 13.06.2022 um 21:03 Uhr

@Ehemaliger User

Hi

As long as your comments/feedback is constructive that is fine, but please do not make any insults or outbursts to Magix, See Community rules, speak your mind but constructively and respectably.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Zuletzt geändert von PATIENT-X am 13.06.2022, 21:16, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

Ehemaliger User schrieb am 13.06.2022 um 21:39 Uhr

@Ehemaliger User

Hi

As long as your comments/feedback is constructive that is fine, but please do not make any insults or outbursts to Magix, See Community rules, speak your mind but constructively and respectably.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

All my comments were spot on regarding the new AP11, I said nothing that wasn't true or factual. So, thank you for the Warning regarding what I didn't say or write.

RedrumMusic schrieb am 13.06.2022 um 22:26 Uhr

So ive just seen a facebook post that ap11 is released...

Well...it is obvious that the Magix staff dont give a Removed by Moderator about us unsatisfied customers who feel like we have been litterally SCREWED! Magix took our money for ap10 and ap10suite, they didnt fix the bugs and they release version 11 without offering us a FREE UPDATE?

WELL....COCKOS REAPER IS DEFINITELY BETTER ... Removed by Moderator !!!

PATIENT-X schrieb am 13.06.2022 um 22:52 Uhr

@RedrumMusic

Hello, welcome

I understand your frustration.....

Please keep your comments respectful in the forum.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

5in LCD Screen

LooneyBinJim schrieb am 13.06.2022 um 23:36 Uhr

@RedrumMusic

Hello, welcome

I understand your frustration.....

Please keep your comments respectful in the forum.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Do you really understand how it feels to lead away to the bank hand over my card and let you withdrawl my money whenever it suits you Magiox

Sorry that was a comment to Magix Forum Moderator

PATIENT-X schrieb am 13.06.2022 um 23:45 Uhr

@LooneyBinJim

Hello, welcome

Yes I fully understand, I use Acid Pro 7, used it for years, as said be constructive, get your point across to Magix.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

5in LCD Screen

Acid-Pro-A-Dead-Stick schrieb am 14.06.2022 um 06:08 Uhr

Magix! Some nerve asking for more money for an update. What an insult for those of us who waited and waited. I saw the release with a price tag and came right to forum to see who was nice enough to test the release for the rest of us. And sure enough, bugs still exist! Come on! You guys really don't care, do you? Just end this product already or sell the code to someone else. What a disappointment.

james-h schrieb am 14.06.2022 um 09:50 Uhr

@MAGIX_Redaktion I think we're all very disappointed at the news of the AP11 release, being a PAID upgrade and looking like it has zero change from the previous versions. How can you justify paying for such a buggy, outdated DAW now when you can get Cakewalk and Studio One for free and from what I've read they're very solid. The whole idea behind coming on here and asking us what we want from the future of AP, was surely to listen and implement change and bring the DAW we all love up to a level of its competitors. This is massively disappointing, If you can't manage to implement what you've been asked to by the community, then I dont know where we go from here.

A long time paying customer.

sheppo schrieb am 14.06.2022 um 10:06 Uhr

NOTE: This is a stickied thread to get feedback on bugs, not for posting opinions on the upgrade strategy or monetisation of the product. Those subjects are still fine - just in the correct place, an existing or new thread on the matter.

As always, please adhere to the community rules linked at the bottom of each post

LooneyBinJim schrieb am 14.06.2022 um 22:45 Uhr

Reason plugin does not work.

It does not work.

I believe when magix overhauled the plugin system sometime ago in acid pro 10 ,the post said the update will also update from 8 onwards.

Ok ...acid pro 8.0 (with the new vst system update ) reason plugin works as it should yay magix fixed something.!

Acid pro 10 didnt work still with reason plugin.

Guess what acid pro 11 does not work with reason plugin.

I now understand how so many musicians suffer from depression, sadly to many end up feeling death is the only way out.

I just noticed caps lock on.

Failure is not a option ,we want results,we want to finish projects .

What do the executives think of the progress of acid pro ?how many staff working on acid have been fired or put on some sort of employment review ?

Sad and depressed

JIM AKA LooneyBinJim

VMP schrieb am 17.06.2022 um 12:23 Uhr

I got this error on startup.
After restarting AP10 the error did not repeat.

Best,
VMP

elbe63 schrieb am 19.06.2022 um 15:45 Uhr

I will wait for a patch for version 10 before even considering the furthest possibility of buying version 11, tired of paying for bug fixes. FIX 10, then we'll see... I'm looking at ***what's new*** in version 11, just VSTs and nothing really new but gadgets from third parties providers... FIX 10 before "proudly" releasing 11 !!!!

Tom-Tolkien schrieb am 20.06.2022 um 18:57 Uhr

Add the functionality to open and import (and possibly export) polywav / multichannel wav files. That way you would open up the Acid application to a whole lot of other uses and workflows.

LooneyBinJim schrieb am 20.06.2022 um 20:00 Uhr

Dear ACID users,

As we just announced, we want to include you in the further development of ACID Pro 11. We're counting on you!

Feel free to comment how ACID can be better and what bugs needs to be prioritized.

Thank you very much!
MAGIX Team

Yup, I have found the biggest error in the whole of the ACID PRO 11 release .

Who is in charge of this Product? Sorry I won’t rant on, I got told off for that

The manual, which is the most important part of the product if you never used the product before ,Same for anyone who upgrades from previous versions.

Press f1 to load Acid Pro 11 help manual loads perfect . The front page says Acid Pro 10 help last changed April 2021.

School Boy error how embarrassing it must be to find your product that was on show at NAMM2022 to find out the thing was released with the front page help manual reading see below.

Good luck

jocker-boy schrieb am 24.06.2022 um 12:16 Uhr

Drodzy ACID,

Jak właśnie ogłosiliśmy, chcemy dać nam się rozwijać ACID Pro 11. Liczymy na Ciebie!

Zachęcamy do komentowania, w jaki sposób ACID może być lepszy i jakie błędy należy traktować priorytetowo.

Dziękuję Ci bardzo!
Zespół MAGIX

Today it such a thing happened to me. This is the second such error that leads to the crash and closure of the program.
My computer is an i5 8200U, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD plus 1TB HDD.Audio driver: ASIO 4 All .Feedback sent again.

johnebaker schrieb am 25.06.2022 um 09:14 Uhr

@jocker-boy

Hi

The issue you are having looks like this one here.

John EB
Forum Moderator

Zuletzt geändert von johnebaker am 25.06.2022, 09:15, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

jocker-boy schrieb am 27.06.2022 um 13:08 Uhr

@jocker-boy

Hi

The issue you are having looks like this one here.

John EB
Forum Moderator

Thank you, but at the moment, I have already uninstalled trial Acid Pro11. It is unstable.

julain-downward schrieb am 27.06.2022 um 17:32 Uhr

Here are my top 5 bugs that are either in with the current build, or have been long-standing (as in going back pre Acid Pro 7) bugs with the application.

1. FX settings wiped out when adding a new FX to an existing FX chain

OH MY GOODNESS!!! THIS problem is major! how on earth is this happening? and why hasn't it been solved yet? We can't work like this