Comments

SP. wrote on 12/2/2021, 10:27 AM

@Mark-Christiansen 

You need to download the VST feature from the feature list in the Music Maker shop. In case you have already done this, you can then open the program settings and open the path settings.

Here you need to configure your VST path settings. You need to add the installation path of WizardFX Suite to the VST paths and scan it.

You can then add the effects to a whole track by opening the FX rack in the track header and clicking on the small plus icon in the bottom left of the FX rack.

You can also add the effects to individual audio objects by clicking on the object and then going to the object effects where you'll also find a plus symbol for adding the effects.

Mark-Christiansen wrote on 12/2/2021, 10:34 AM

Thank you I will try that right now and see what happens. A bit new at this.

Mark

browj2 wrote on 12/2/2021, 11:01 AM

@Mark-Christiansen

Hi,

Here is what I posted in another thread that should help you understand the program and editions.

Music Maker Version 2022 is free; Editions, like Premium, Plus, EDM are not. To get an Edition to work, you need Music Maker installed. If you have a previous Edition of Premium, like 2021, it will show up when you log in (Join) in MM2022 and you will have access to whatever you had before. To unlock all New features of the new Version of MM2022, you need to either purchase and activate Premium Edition 2022, or buy them one by one (more expensive). Either way, there will be things to be Downloaded and Installed under the Downloads tab.

MM2022 is a 64 bit version, as was MM2021 (first 64 bit version) so you will need 64 bit VST's and VSTi's. If you want to use 32 bit VST's, you need to purchase the VST Bridge, as was pointed out, or get an Edition, like Premium 2022 which comes with the Premium Edition. See the Comparison chart on Magix.com for the new features and what comes with what.

Once you have everything installed, then do what @SP. indicated to apply the FX to a track.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Luis-M wrote on 4/12/2022, 8:51 PM

Hi all

I'm pretty new at this too. If I have a coupon for the fxWizard Suite, does that mean download *all* the plugins from the store, or is there one *full suite*?

Thanks !