will not let me activate

puddin86 wrote on 9/9/2022, 11:13 PM

Hey guys put both ser numbers not activate says trouble with purchase put both ser # in want to get my instruments---had to reinstall magix music maker had to resett pc and everything was gone --music maker plus 2019 Email address removed by Moderator thank you for your help

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 9/10/2022, 4:10 AM

@puddin86

I have edited your post to remove your email address, which should never be posted to a public forum like this one.

Unfortunately your post is not entirely clear about the problem you are experiencing, sorry! I realise you say you cannot activate the new installation of MM Plus 2019 but I am not sure what you mean by referring to both ser #?

Did you still have the necessary installer saved? If not, where did you get it from? When the installation completed and you tried to activate did you receive an error message? If so, please give us a screenshot of it or, at least, the complete wording of it.

With that additional information we should be able to help you!

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam