Comments

Graham-Hawker wrote on 8/29/2021, 8:51 PM

What midi keyboard? Generally soundpools are audio clips so don't "play" from the keys so do you have pads that might trigger the playing of loops using the Live Pads feature. I think only the Novation Launchpad supports this feature. Except for playing instruments from keys midi support for other keyboard features like pads and knobs and sliders in quite limited in Music Maker.

peter-andersen wrote on 8/30/2021, 2:23 AM

What midi keyboard? Generally soundpools are audio clips so don't "play" from the keys so do you have pads that might trigger the playing of loops using the Live Pads feature. I think only the Novation Launchpad supports this feature. Except for playing instruments from keys midi support for other keyboard features like pads and knobs and sliders in quite limited in Music Maker.

I hafe a Novation ReMote 61 SL. I cant get the soundpols to work with it :-( only instruments. I have my midikeybord in my computer whit a usb.

Graham-Hawker wrote on 8/30/2021, 4:58 AM

I hafe a Novation ReMote 61 SL. I cant get the soundpols to work with it :-( only instruments. I have my midikeybord in my computer whit a usb.

You need to explain how you are trying to use soundpools with your keyboard. You can't just play loops from soundpools with a keyboard. The loops within live pads can be played but I'm not sure how well this supported.

SP. wrote on 8/30/2021, 6:00 AM

@peter-andersen You can play loops or other audio files with your MIDI keyboard with the help of a sampler VST. There is a very nice plugin called Momentum and it is free. Just drag your loops into the plugin and modify your loops with effects, play slices or change the key with your keyboard.

https://www.bigfishaudio.com/momentum.html