Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 7/25/2012, 6:14 PM

Hello Carolyn,

Are you sure that your web site address is www.reinhartcarolyn/magix.net.website ?  First, that url does not seem right to me.  Second when I query interec who is, that url comes up as a invalid format which is why I said it does not seem right to me.  .website is a really unusual final domain extension.  .com, .net, .org, .nl, .ca, .de, etc are all pretty common .website is one I have never seen before.

George

by the way if I type in www.reinhartcarolyn.magix.net/website  I do get to a website that is likely yours

nihon94 wrote on 7/27/2012, 9:57 AM

If you can not open your web there could be different reasons but please read below:

I can see your website on the top there is yellow bar and you talked about work and study. I am not giving more details for privacy.

Please also note, Magix had sent me this notice. I am copying some part may be you too need this information.

"We've noticed that you still haven't upgraded your Online Album to the new HTML 2.0
version and would like to remind you that the Flash and HTML 1.0 versions will be
deactivated on June 30, 2012. The switch to the new HTML version is a necessary step
to ensure that we can continue to offer you new features, more security and the most
up-to-date technology in the future.

We kindly request that you switch your Album Website to the new design before the old
versions are deactivated to make sure that your Online Album remains available."

-------------------------------------------

Then, are you using Firefox browser, if so, you should know most people faced a lot of problem and Firefox had released updated version even Adobe flash, that was also giving problem. They also released new updates.