Comments

emmrecs wrote on 10/15/2022, 3:46 AM

@Bobban

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

For anyone who posts here to have any chance of helping you we really a lot more information from you, sorry!

1. Which exact version of Samplitude do you have, and is it actually Samplitude Pro?
  2. What are your computer specs? Please read this post to see the level of detail needed. Ideally, add all that information to your signature. (If you click the blue Signature link at the end of this post you will see my setup, as an example.)
  3. Following on from number 2, what soundcard/audio interface are you using (internal or external) and which audio driver type (MME, ASIO etc.)?

With that level of information we may well be able to offer some useful advice to you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Bobban wrote on 10/15/2022, 4:33 AM

Hi Jeff
Tnx. I'll try to make a qualified descript.
/Bo