Where to buy License for Soundpool Collection Volume 1

d-m wrote on 7/13/2018, 12:58 AM

hi all

after doing some research on the topic of being able to sell music tracks commercially which are produced using Magix music maker and its soundpool loops I came to know that if I buy the Pro Audio Unlimited License for the Soundpools then I am allowed to sell my music tracks commercially... (standard or advanced licenses are not sufficient to sell tracks made commercially An Unlimited License is only whats needed)

Now my question is I am using an older version on Magix Music Maker 13 and I have the Best of Soundpool Collection Volume 1 so want to know where on catooh or anywhere can I buy the Audio Unlimited License for this Sound pool collection Vol 1

Please help me out

thanks

Comments

robertNC wrote on 7/13/2018, 1:14 PM

You'll probably have to contact magix; I can't find them in a search on PP or Catooh

shgrude wrote on 7/13/2018, 2:05 PM

Check this posts, maybe the list of names and information of namechanges might be of use.

https://www.magix.info/uk/forum/soundpool-1-8--1205416/

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bits) OS 19041.450 (2004)
Memory: 64GB
Sound Card: NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 1920x1080 6GB

d-m wrote on 7/14/2018, 12:02 AM

thank you guys and esp thank you shgrude my question is answered in this link where there are new names for the older soundpool collections so this link is what is needed -

http://catoohnews.magix.net/blog/int/archives/soundpools-overview-table/

thank you so much for quick solution to my problem

ralftaro wrote on 7/27/2018, 8:24 AM

Hi there,

Just one more thing on this topic: I wasn't completely sure as to exactly which product you have. You mentioned something about this being the "Best of Soundpool Collection" in your message (rather than just "Soundpool Collection Volume 1"). If this is indeed the case, and you're referring to the product pictured here, you actually wouldn't need any additional commercial license. Any content included on that "best of" collection, which is derived from MAGIX Music Maker and soundpool DVD collection from the generations 2005 to generation 16, is already cleared for commercial use. It doesn't require the purchase of any add-on licenses.