What is the latest version of magic samplitude for windows 7 please?

ChahinDJProducer wrote on 10/19/2022, 2:56 PM

Hello Good Afternoon magix, my name is Alexandre, and I'm from São Paulo - SP Brazil, I'm a DJ musician and Music Producer, and since October 2015 I haven't used the '' magic samplitude pro x2 '' program, and now I want to go back using it after 7 years, and I have windows 7 ultimate on my notebook, and I wanted to know what is the latest version for me to buy windows 7 please? , and thank you for your information and help, peace and regards magix from a big fan from Brazil.

www.soundcloud.com/djchahin

Comments

SP. wrote on 10/19/2022, 3:20 PM

@ChahinDJProducer You can download the Pro X2 installation program from the official Samplitude forum at https://community.samplitude.com/topic/52043-magix-pro-audio-download-links-2022/ You need to create a user account for this forum. I don't think you need to upgrade. Pro X2 was a stable version so I recommend you use that.

Magix currently only sells Pro X7, which doesn't officially support Windows 7. Older versions can only be acquired through resellers or second hand sellers. I think that both options are a waste of money since Pro X2 doesn't miss a lot of new features that were introduced later.

ChahinDJProducer wrote on 10/19/2022, 10:16 PM

Okay thanks for the information.