Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 5/25/2012, 1:30 PM

I have to ask a very obvious question.  Which widget are you talking about, and what were you doing just before it stopped working.  All the widgets are pretty much html based and what do your really mean by "i cant not use html or embed widget"  is there no html code what so ever being generated, or is it just that widget?  You need to be much more clear about what is actually happening before anyone can help you.  Also, did you actually send a support request directly to Magix Support, or are you hoping that someone from Magix will answer this question from your post?

You need to understand that this is a user forum, and sometimes Magix support people sign in and answer questions, but that is not what they normally do.  If you need help from Magix, you need to log a support call, otherwise you will get answers from people like me who will ask the same questions that Magix support will but here you will likely get no response because there is not enough information in your question to even make a reasonable guess at what is going on.  Sorry if I seem a little blunt, but as a forum contributor I actually search for un-answered questions every time I log in and the biggest problem I have with trying to help people is really lack of information.  On this forum, feel free to write down everything that you remember from before the problem through what happened during the problem to what happened after.  That is the only way anyone can help.

Xbullet wrote on 5/25/2012, 2:00 PM

When U Open your tools on Webside Maker Deluxe online U go to widget and u get tool HTML Widget  to take a embed code and u put it  there so u can get the new widget .Now i cant not use it at all and it froze the program (stays on data transfer)

esuncatcher wrote on 5/27/2012, 3:25 PM

I have had the same issue. I was trying to imbed html code to add a toolbar and it keeps freezing in website maker.