Website - Urgent

retouchmag wrote on 1/17/2013, 12:59 AM

Dear Sir's

Have a nice day

I have a domain for three years
www.retouchmag.net
It is still under experimentation, and took only a sub-link. : www.retouchmag.net/mag

Please I hope you work from your side to activate my website : www.retouchmag.net  and designed by you
Note that supports the Arabic language.

The site is specialized culture: poetry and stories and literature news

Willing to pay all the expenses required.

Thank you for your attention

Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 1/17/2013, 10:24 AM

Hi,

This is a user forum so we are not really in a position to help you activate a web site using Website maker.  I did check the two links you provided and there is content at both, so the links are actually working.  Unfortnately I do not speak or read the Arabic language so I can't even understand what is showing on the two links, but they definitely work.

Could you explain a little more what exactly it is you want to do with these two links and perhaps I can help give you some guidance on how to do it yourself.

I have created many web sites as part of my business so I have experience.  I would be happy to share my knowledge and experience, but am not looking to be paid for it.

George

George

retouchmag wrote on 1/17/2013, 10:50 AM

Thank you very much for your positive response and interest
Yes, the  websites were working.

What I hope, is a new design for the site : www.retouchmag.net
Using high techniques, and distinctive design. Word Press or Joomla
To be simple control panel, in addition to Arabic language support.
It does not matter that the Control Panel in English

Thank you
Best regards

Engr.maher Homsi
+966 55 282 4057

gandjcarr wrote on 1/17/2013, 2:16 PM

Hi,

If I may, what I am understanding is that you want to use either Word Press or Joomla to complete the creation of your web site, and then publish it to a Magix hosting account.  Is this correct?

George

retouchmag wrote on 1/17/2013, 2:25 PM

Yes
That's right
And would like to inform you that I have in other hosting company for three years.
But does not preclude that you will submit new style for : www.retouchmag.net   , and transferred to the Magix host

Thank you
Best regards