Voucher credit since update/reinstall gone

Marunka wrote on 11/5/2021, 1:41 PM

Hi everybody,

after a long time (last use 2019) I reinstalled Music Maker and activated my old account.

I have a few editions of Music Maker activated over the years (so a lot of bonus stuff and voucher credits to use for the shop) and after setting everything up sign in account etc. , my instruments from the different versions are there BUT my voucher credits for the sound loops and instruments, which where even unused back in 2019, are missing. When go I into the menu : Help -> Music Maker Store and try to redeem voucher credits the program is telling I got no voucher credits. I can not see them even in the Store, how it used to be back in 2019.

Can someone help me with this?

My activated editions are: Music Maker MX Premium (2016), Music Maker Premium Edition (2019), Samplitude Music Studio (2019)

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/5/2021, 2:52 PM

@Marunka

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Voucher codes are time-limited and often version-specific so if you did not use them within a short time after you received them I think they are now permanently "lost", sorry.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

SP. wrote on 11/5/2021, 5:08 PM

@Marunka It could be that the coupons reappear if you install version 2019 and look there.