Volume on Mastering

wagstar wrote on 2/10/2018, 6:03 AM

I've just had a brand new issue with my Magix Music Maker Premium, when I try and export my song it starts off with Normalizing the song which it does no problem, but as it changes to "Mixing Down" the volume fader automatically shoots across to full volume and ruins the song, I don't know why it's doing it on it's own as i have all the volume levels set as i want them before i start the exporting process. I'm clearly doing something wrong, does anyone know whats going on? If so how to fix it please? Any help you're able to give will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 2/10/2018, 8:28 AM

@wagstar

There have been a number of posts to the forum recently detailing problems encountered when using the Normalize process. What happens if you choose to NOT use this when mixing down your work?

If you do a search from the forum home screen on "Normalize" you will find a number of threads. Here is at least one other thread where removing the Normalize effect enabled a successful export.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Lubomir-Rabatin wrote on 2/1/2021, 10:27 AM

Hello,

i have same problem as @wagstar ...but i do not use the normalizing for mixing....please why the volume is so reduced after mixing of track? After mixing I want to have it on same volume level as i listen it in Magix. I have MMM 2021 Premium edition. Thank you.