Vocoder Effects not working at all

james-h7496 wrote on 7/21/2021, 9:57 AM

It's been a few months since I've used magix music maker, but now the vocoder effects in the "templates" tab don't work anymore. It has no effect on the audio aside from speeding it up for some reason. I tried updating and reinstalling the program, neither worked. All I want is the funny vocoder effects!

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 7/21/2021, 10:36 AM

@james-h7496

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Exactly which version and variant of MM are you running? Your screenshot seems to suggest it is MM 2017. If so, and since MM 2022 has now been released, you are actually some five versions behind.

I have just tested the both the "standard" Vocoder and the Orange Vocoder in MM 2022 Premium, on an audio file, and both worked as expected, i.e the sound was "altered".

So, I am not sure why the Vocoder is not working for you, sorry.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam