Upgrading older Acid Music Studio

Rick-Kaylor wrote on 6/26/2023, 5:36 PM

I have been using Acid Music Maker version 7.0 (Removed by Moderator) for many years and really like it. I'm a registered user. It fits my needs perfectly for a solo musician/songwriter. I originally got it on CD. I'm going to be getting a new Windows computer and want to install the upgraded version. My new computer will likely not have a CD drive. I have a few questions:
1. Will the newest version run on Windows 10 and Windows 11?
2. How many computers can I install the software on? It would be nice to have the new version on my old and new computer.
3. Can I get the upgrade price for this older version to the newer version?

Thank you for your help!

Rick Kaylor
Personal data removed by moderator

Comments

DyReck411 wrote on 6/29/2023, 8:56 PM

Don't you dare install the upgraded version, you better stick with the version that works..Do your research if that version you have been using has not been crashing and is working fine keep it..Some of Magix updated software version's has bugs..But just do the research on the forums.

Kregg-Edwards wrote on 6/30/2023, 9:00 AM

Who can I call directly to tall to some one... ono on one 1-9415657667

emmrecs wrote on 7/1/2023, 3:10 AM

@Kregg-Edwards

There is no telephone support for Magix products, sorry.

So why not create a new thread in these user to user forums detailing your computer, software and the problem you are experiencing?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam