upgraded acid pro 10 to acid pr 10 suite but stemsmaker remains locked

Former user wrote on 6/19/2021, 1:47 AM

I previously had a demo of acid pro suite. It was uninstalled, then I installed the acid pro 10 with my new serial. Later I upgraded to the acid pro 10 suite to get features like stemsmaker. When I open acid pro 10 suite the stems button shows in a flash when the program boots. When the boot completes the stemsmaker button is gone. It is grey on the customize menu and can't be selected. Ive tried reinstalling but it did work. Thanks

Comments

IAmNotGivingAName wrote on 6/19/2021, 2:24 AM

From what I have read it seems the stem maker was removed in a version probably due to licensing with Zynapitic. I think the only way to get it back is to install a previous version If I am remembering correctly a version 10 before build 37 will bring it back, though correct me if I'm wrong on that as I could be misremembering when they removed it.

Rednroll wrote on 6/20/2021, 9:32 PM

I posted the full details that I could find here:

https://www.magix.info/us/forum/stem-maker-removed-details-discussion--1275384/

BrendaGeo wrote on 6/21/2021, 5:12 AM

Magix must have seen this and quickly replaced your linked post with a 404 page. But I appreciate you trying to share the info.

Rednroll wrote on 6/22/2021, 12:59 AM

Magix must have seen this and quickly replaced your linked post with a 404 page. But I appreciate you trying to share the info.

My link? When I click on it, it takes me directly to the post with the info. I doubled checked, it's still in this forum as well, back on page 3.

BrendaGeo wrote on 6/22/2021, 4:23 AM

It does for me now, too! So bizarre. Anyway, thank you again for sharing - much appreciated.