Upgrade issue

Fred-Godsmark wrote on 9/8/2021, 7:31 AM

I upgraded to Samplitude Pro X Suite 5. I never got activation for iZotope and finally gave up. I wanted to upgrade to v6 but it really bothers me that I again may go through this same issue. Product is wonderful, been using it since Samp 7. Tech support when you can get them are great but I cannot find a way to reach them again today. 20 mins on the site. Maybe I am a luddite but support should not be this hard. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Comments

browj2 wrote on 9/8/2021, 7:43 AM

@Fred-Godsmark

Hi Fred,

I suggest that you join the dedicated Samplitude Forum and check there. There is a thread about this but you need to join to see it. You will also find ways to contact Magix.

In this forum here, you can raise a ticket with Magix under the Support button. Scroll to the bottom of each page and click on Ask Magix until you reach the one where they ask you to put in a search term. That becomes the Subject of your ticket if you search and select Ask Magix. You'll get to the form to fill in.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Fred-Godsmark wrote on 9/8/2021, 7:47 AM

Hi John,

That makes sense. I am actually a member there but have been out of circulation for a bit. I feel silly.

Thanks so much.

Fred