Comments

rraud wrote on 6/29/2022, 9:44 AM

I do not fully understand what you are asking @Iulian-Dinu, If English is a second language, use a good translation utility.

Sound Forge Audio Studio 15 is included with Vegas Pro 19 and Vegas Post 19. The option to install SFAS is in the installation manager, check-mark the pertinent item. When Vegas is purchased, a unique activation code for SFAS will be included with the other Vegas activation codes.
Vegas Edit does not include any version of Sound Forge according the Vegas product comparison . Otherwise, you can download the trial version of Sound Forge Audio Studio 16 and use that for 30 days.

Iulian-Dinu wrote on 6/29/2022, 10:05 AM

i dont have acces to Spech to text on Vegas 19 i buy VEGAS PostFull stack production,can you tell me why? Another problem is ,i dont have acces to buy this one: Sound Expansion Pack Vol. 1 and this one: $74.00 Regularly $400.00... with 74 Dollars ,please tell me why?

rraud wrote on 6/29/2022, 10:39 AM

Maybe someone at the Veges Pro Video forum can help you with general questions about Vegas, Otherwise you can email Magix with your purchasing questions: sales@magix.net , or Magix customer service: infoservice@magix.net .

This is a Sound Forge users forum.