Update Software to Acid Pro 10

Nicholas-Smilek wrote on 12/14/2021, 10:00 AM

I would like to update to the ACID Suite but I was a previous ACID purchaser from years back and want to see if I am still in the system. My I initial purchase was Sonic Foundary and my last update was Sony ACID PRO 7.

I am currently using the ACID PRO 10 trial version and may stay with ACID PRO if I can purchase the update versus, if not I will look elsewhere.

Thanks,

-Nick

Comments

SP. wrote on 12/14/2021, 11:53 AM

@Nicholas-Smilek You can check if ACID 7 is listed in your user account at https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center/ Just use the same e-mail and password you used back in the day. All old user accounts should have been transferred from Sony to Magix.

If the old version is listed in your user account you should be able to buy ACID Pro 10 Suite as an upgrade and automatically get a price reduction. This will not work if you use a different user account.

If this doesn't work you need to contact sales support at infoservice@magix.net and ask them for a coupon.

Nicholas-Smilek wrote on 12/14/2021, 1:12 PM

When I updated to Sony ACID Pro 7 I purchased it over the phone. A login was never setup.

SP. wrote on 12/14/2021, 6:52 PM

@Nicholas-Smilek Then contact sales support at infoservice@magix.net and ask them for help.