UPDATE DELETED EVERYTHING

Joshua-Heiser wrote on 9/28/2022, 9:18 AM

So tell me, why this program keeps deleating when I own it? Why does it keep adjusting itself, for something I DO NOT WANT? Why does it have to be consistently connected to the internet if I OWN THE SOFTWARE???? And where is the stuff I own? Where is all my hard work? I am very very very UPSET with this. Last straw. You got one month to fix this and make me happy, or you'll be hearing from a lawfirm, by November 2022.

Sincerly, a long and dedicated consumer,

J.L.Heiser

Email address removed by Moderator

Comments

SP. wrote on 9/28/2022, 9:27 AM

@Joshua-Heiser This is a user forum and we are all just users like yourself. No Magix staff is active here.

emmrecs wrote on 9/28/2022, 10:00 AM

@Joshua-Heiser

As @SP. has said, this is a user to user forum so your rant is not going to be seen by any Magix staff and no-one who posts here is going to email you. Hence I have removed your email address, which anyway should never be posted to a public forum, like this one!

Unless you are prepared to be a little more forthcoming with exact details of the problem you are seeing it is very doubtful whether anyone here can help you! What do you mean the program keeps deleting? Deleting what? What is adjusting and what, exactly do you NOT WANT? The internet connection is simply a verification that your licence is still active.

One final comment: making threats that you'll be hearing from a law firm is really rather pointless. You say you are a long and dedicated consumer (sic) so, since you have apparently been using Magix software for some years you need to check what has changed on your computer which might have caused the problems you are experiencing. I too have been a Magix customer for several years, running the latest versions of several Magix programs, including Music Maker 2023 and I have never seen the problem of any of their apps deleting themselves, or anything else, unless a brand new version is being installed, at which point the older version is uninstalled.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam