Undoing cloned track behavior?

JayChan wrote on 9/30/2022, 6:04 PM

Hello,

I am experiencing a weird behavior with Samplitude today. Hope someone can help.

I have been using Samplitude Pro X6 for mixing this particular project since a few months ago. Today, when mixing on this project, I noticed there were 2 different audio tracks (next to each other) have a cloned behavior. For example: I moved the volume slider up/down on one track, and the other one moved as well. I enabled the EQ116 & moved the EQ curve on one track, the other track did the same thing.

I really have no idea what happened or what did I accidentally did but can someone help how to undo these behaviors please?

Thanks in advance.

J.

Comments

SP. wrote on 9/30/2022, 6:20 PM

@JayChan Maybe you grouped the track controls? You can ungroup the controls via the Track menu.

JayChan wrote on 10/1/2022, 9:46 AM

@JayChan Maybe you grouped the track controls? You can ungroup the controls via the Track menu.

Thanks. So I checked the track menu and there is no indication that these 2 audio track controls are grouped. Then I clicked on the "Track" tab in the main menu and clicked the "Ungroup Track Control" but still the same.

J.

SP. wrote on 10/1/2022, 9:48 AM

@JayChan Maybe you need to select both tracks before ungrouping them. You could also try to control group them first and then ungroup them.