Comments

SP. wrote on 1/18/2022, 3:58 AM

@John-Round What do you want to change? Usually the coupons only work with specific items and can only be used once.

John-Round wrote on 1/18/2022, 12:13 PM

When I try to 'buy' the bundled 'movie collection' with the coupon provided I cannot because there is an existing coupon for a -$24.99 discount on that item.

I should be able to get that collection for free using my coupon but I cannot because I cannot 'modify' the applied on sale coupon in the store.

Does this make more sense??. Thx

SP. wrote on 1/18/2022, 1:14 PM

@John-Round Okay, I looked it up and the collection is currently 50% down. That is the coupon you are taking about.

Which edition of Music Maker did you buy? I tested it because I still have a Collection coupon left and it works fine. See this screenshot. I can get it for free.

You need to own a Soundpool Collection coupon to get it for free. If you have Soundpool coupons you can get single Soundpools for free but not Collections.

You can click on the coupon icons at the bottom of the shop and it will give you a list of all Soundpools you can use your coupons on. You cannot use a coupon for other items that are not listed.

John-Round wrote on 1/18/2022, 1:35 PM

Many thanks, today it showed 0.00 for the remaining balance (similar to your screen) but yesterday, after I bought the bundle, it showed a remaining balance of $24.99 which was what confused me. All fixed now, many thanks for your feedback!, Regards J