Unable to open due to authentication error after update

YOSHINORI-YAMADA wrote on 10/16/2024, 12:51 PM

After updating to version "33.0.2.10", I was unable to open it due to an authentication error. If you uninstall it and return to the version at the time of purchase, the authentication will pass and you can open it normally. I only use one PC (I only own one) For some reason, this version update is failing. Please let me know how to solve the problem. Thank you.

Software:MUSIC MAKER 2025 PREMIUM

Comments

SP. wrote on 10/16/2024, 1:02 PM

@YOSHINORI-YAMADA Please check here, if your serial number will give you a valid download link for Music Maker 2025 Premium: https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center/product-downloads/

johnebaker wrote on 10/16/2024, 2:42 PM

@YOSHINORI-YAMADA, @SP.

Hi

. . . . if your serial number will give you a valid download link for Music Maker 2025 Premium . . . .

This only gives me a download for the version the serial number relates to.

The error code and message means you are trying to activate Music Maker 2025 using an older version serial number.

This is not possible, Music Maker 2025 is not a free upgrade as in previous versions, you need to purchase the program to obtain a new serial number.

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

YOSHINORI-YAMADA wrote on 10/16/2024, 11:46 PM

@YOSHINORI-YAMADAシリアル番号でMusic Maker 2025 Premiumの有効なダウンロードリンクが提供されるかどうか、こちらでご確認ください: https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center/product

Thank you for your reply. After investigating, I found out that Japan's MUSIC MAKER 2025 PREMIUM is independently managed by a Japanese agency, so it is not compatible with overseas MUSIC MAKER 2025 PREMIUM. The serial number is also the same and is not compatible with overseas products and is managed independently on the Japanese agency's page. This update is probably for overseas products and may not be compatible with the Japanese version. We are currently inquiring with a Japanese agent. Thank you very much for your advice.

YOSHINORI-YAMADA wrote on 10/16/2024, 11:52 PM

@YOSHINORI-YAMADA@SP.

こんにちは

。 。 。 .シリアル番号を入力すると、Music Maker 2025 Premiumの有効なダウンロードリンクが提供されます。 。 。 。

これにより、一連の番号に関連するバージョンのダウンロードのみが提供されます。

エラーコードとメッセージは、古いバージョンの通常番号を使用して Music Maker 2025 をアクティベートしようとしていることを意味します。

これは不可能です。Music Maker 2025 は以前のバージョンのように無料アップグレードではないため、新しいシリアル番号を取得するにはプログラムを購入する必要があります。

ジョン EB
フォーラム モデレーター

Thank you for your reply. I looked into it again myself, and it seems that Japan's MUSIC MAKER 2025 PREMIUM is independently managed by a Japanese agency. In Japan, updates regarding MUSIC MAKER 2025 PREMIUM can be performed free of charge each time with the same serial number. Also, the specifications seem to be different between the overseas version and the Japanese version, so I have contacted the Japanese agency and am waiting for a response. Thank you very much for your reply.