Unable to install

Peter-Dobson wrote on 4/2/2022, 5:14 AM

Hello I have purchased Soundforge 14 which I installed on an old computer yesterday to try it but have now come to install it on my MAIN computer today to receive a error message which I attach I thought it may be that I cannot install it on more than one computer which I am sure I can given purchasing the software nevertheless I uninstalled it now have NO Soundforge at all HELP Thanks

Oh dear I find I cannot post my pic as there's no link but it's a code -24

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/2/2022, 5:39 AM

@Peter-Dobson

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

You can attach an image file to your post by clicking on the blue circle with the right upward-pointing arrow in the menu bar of the screen where you write your post.

Error code 24 is explained, along with suggested solutions in this Magix Support article.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

rraud wrote on 4/2/2022, 9:55 AM

Did you purchase Sound Forge directly from Magix? If so, are you using the email address you used for purchase? The serial code and email address are paired. The email address you use to log-in to the forum could be different.
The perpetual versions of Magix Sound Forge can be activated on two (2) PCs simultaneously. The (365) subscription version can only be activated on one PC at a time,

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users community @Peter-Dobson.