Unable to export files

Kech-Muomaife wrote on 10/15/2020, 9:51 AM

I have the free music maker program and it won't let me export the music I've made. I've never had an issue with the program before yet for some reason, it just started not letting me export out of the blue. Any fixes or tips? Help please

Update: It turns out it won't export a particular track... are there an settings that I need to set it to for it to work properly? Thx

Comments

Kech-Muomaife wrote on 10/15/2020, 2:39 PM

I have the free music maker program and it won't let me export the music I've made. I've never had an issue with the program before yet for some reason, it just started not letting me export out of the blue. Any fixes or tips? Help please

Update: It turns out it won't export a particular track... are there an settings that I need to set it to for it to work properly? Thx

Ok, I found a quick fix which was to copy all the audio files and paste them to a new MM project. After I adjusted the levels the same as original, it exported fine. I don't still don't know where the issue came from, but if you have any insights I can use to avoid future export issues, I appreciate it. Best