Comments

emmrecs wrote on 8/15/2023, 1:27 PM

@Stevery

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

How long have you waited for the download to happen? It is more than possible that the Magix servers are somehow overloaded and that your download is "in a queue" and will be delivered to your computer once it gets to the front of that queue!

If you still have nothing after, say, 24 hours then you should email infoservice@magix.net and ask them to investigate what has happened.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

OTOH: Re-reading your post I see you say you have MM Premium 2023, in which case you already have the More Tracks and Formats feature, it is automatically part of that edition! So, if you have, indeed, purchased it you need to use that same email address to explain what has happened and to ask for a refund!

Last changed by emmrecs on 8/15/2023, 1:30 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Stevery wrote on 8/15/2023, 4:06 PM

@Stevery

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

How long have you waited for the download to happen? It is more than possible that the Magix servers are somehow overloaded and that your download is "in a queue" and will be delivered to your computer once it gets to the front of that queue!

If you still have nothing after, say, 24 hours then you should email infoservice@magix.net and ask them to investigate what has happened.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

OTOH: Re-reading your post I see you say you have MM Premium 2023, in which case you already have the More Tracks and Formats feature, it is automatically part of that edition! So, if you have, indeed, purchased it you need to use that same email address to explain what has happened and to ask for a refund!

Thank you Jeff. I was trying to add the feature as I am having trouble loading in mp3 files and thought that might have been the fix. Since I would already have the More Tracks and Formats feature then perhaps this wouldn't be necessary.

I have no issues with adding smaller mp3 files, however anything more than approx. 1 minute do not work. Any ideas on this? Many thanks

SP. wrote on 8/15/2023, 4:35 PM

@Stevery This is only a graphical glitch. Maybe it's caused by the compression of the MP3 file? Uncheck under the View > Arranger menu the stereo representation.

Stevery wrote on 8/15/2023, 5:28 PM

@Stevery This is only a graphical glitch. Maybe it's caused by the compression of the MP3 file? Uncheck under the View > Arranger menu the stereo representation.

I don't think it's just graphical as it doesn't play the sound and the object it brings in is only around 3.5 seconds in length where it should be a 3 minute song.

SP. wrote on 8/15/2023, 5:45 PM

@Stevery Please convert it into a PCM WAV file with a free tool like XMedia Recode.