Trying to get in touch with Magix Team for influencer co-operation.

Suat-Ozturk wrote on 8/15/2023, 3:18 PM

Hello all,

I tried several times to send an e-mail for influencer cooperation with Magix (influencer@magix.net) but no one replied.

Do they read e-mails ? Or maybe my e-mail is gone into Junk/Spam section ?

How can I get in touch with them ? Can you route me to the right person/staff ?

Best regards.

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/15/2023, 3:33 PM

@Suat-Ozturk How long did you wait for an answer? It seems it is the correct e-mail address.

Suat-Ozturk wrote on 8/15/2023, 3:42 PM

Hello SP. E-mail sent on August 5th.

I also send another e-mail on August 9th then on August 11th. But no one replied yet.

Generally other companies reply very fast for those kind of e-mails like (Acoustica, Nektar, Presonus, etc.) But I'm very disappointed. Maybe there are a lot of business changes (internal affairs) on Magix.

I also opened a support case and tried to get a response but no chance.

I wanted to try my last chance and wrote here. Maybe someone can help me.

I plan to make a phone call to headquarters of Magix if I can't get in touch via e-mail.

Best regards.

SP. wrote on 8/15/2023, 4:28 PM

@Suat-Ozturk

Maybe there are a lot of business changes (internal affairs) on Magix.

They definitely have a lot of internal changes lately. Magix hired a new chief product officer who's current strategy is to reorganize the internal departments and development focus.

It might be that the influencer program is currently not available.

But have in mind that support isn't working on Saturday and Sunday and each ticket will take 3-4 days. So it's possible they still haven't seen your tickets from 9th and 11th August.

Suat-Ozturk wrote on 8/15/2023, 5:11 PM

Hmm. OK. I think I should wait more to get a response. No problem.

Let's see what will happen. Thank you for your kind reply.

I'll try again if no one will respond in 15 days.

Best regards.

GRB wrote on 10/7/2023, 5:07 PM

Hello SP. E-mail sent on August 5th.

I also send another e-mail on August 9th then on August 11th. But no one replied yet.

Generally other companies reply very fast for those kind of e-mails like (Acoustica, Nektar, Presonus, etc.) But I'm very disappointed. Maybe there are a lot of business changes (internal affairs) on Magix.

I also opened a support case and tried to get a response but no chance.

I wanted to try my last chance and wrote here. Maybe someone can help me.

I plan to make a phone call to headquarters of Magix if I can't get in touch via e-mail.

Best regards.

@Suat-Ozturk

did you get auto response type emails? I just had the "ah-ha" realization the other day that on some of my support tickets I need to reply to the auto responses to activate the actual ticket to support. I'll bet lots of people don't know/see/do that...

Mine have had links to associated questions and you have to go to them and answer if they solved your question or not... if you say "No" you will get a ticket sent to support agent msg.....

I get response in 12/24 hours last 4-5 tickets/questions over last few months... I've been super impressed!

Last changed by GRB on 10/8/2023, 9:57 AM, changed a total of 2 times.

Cheers and may the Music Season be 24/7/365 !

Magix Installed & Loved: ACID Pro 11 / Samplitude Music Studio X8 / Music Maker 2025 Premium / Sound Forge Audio Studio 17 / SF Audio Cleaning Lab 4....

--- Current System: HP Laptop, 64bit, AMD Ryzen 5 7520U with Radeon Graphics, 16gb ram, 256gb SSD, running Win 11 Home and a Seagate 4TB external drive.

PATIENT-X wrote on 10/7/2023, 6:23 PM

@Suat-Ozturk

Hello welcome

Try contacting them using email infoservice@magix.net for further assistance.

I see this is an older post, did you get a response?

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Last changed by PATIENT-X on 10/7/2023, 6:33 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

Suat-Ozturk wrote on 10/8/2023, 4:54 AM

Hello Stephen,

I couldn't get any response from them yet. Will try to send an e-mail to infoservice@magix.net for further requests.

Thank you for your kind answer.

Best regards.

Suat-Ozturk wrote on 11/22/2023, 6:43 AM

Still no response.

Will resend an e-mail.

Waiting that they wake up and see their inbox.

Very frustrating.

Will contact other companies for co-operation.

SP. wrote on 11/22/2023, 6:52 AM

@Suat-Ozturk Make sure your spam filter isn't blocking the mails. Some e-mail providers also might block Magix e-mails and they'll never reach your inbox. You might try another provider instead.

You can also contact support via the SUPPORT link at top of this page. Then select your product. On the next page scroll down until you can click on Contact Support and create your ticket.

browj2 wrote on 11/22/2023, 9:47 AM

@Suat-Ozturk

Hi,

Do you actually have Samplitude Pro X? If so, then you would know that there is a forum specifically for Samplitude Pro X/Sequoia. That is where you will get more guidance and possibly a message from Magix as they routinely monitor and reply on that forum.

If not, then I am curious as to why you would be an "influencer" for this or any other Magix product.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Suat-Ozturk wrote on 12/21/2023, 2:48 AM

Hi John,

I have both Samplitude Music Studio 2023 and Samplitude Pro X. I want to help others about using Samplitude with their hardware units. There is very few information or the videos are not up to date. So I wanted to contact Magix because the software is very powerful and if people have information about how to use it with their hardware, this can influence others and boost Samplitude usage.

I have great knowledge about MIDI interfaces and wanted to co-operate for creating videos about how to implement hardware configuration on Samplitude software.

For example Drum Pad Mapping is a great feature and people don't know how to use it. Also information about synchronizing sequencers with Samplitude is very limited. But the software has all the features for this task.

Mackie/HUI protocol support also is a great feature and it can help others to use their hardware with Samplitude.

This is why I wanted to contact Magix for being an "influencer" about the products.

Regards.

browj2 wrote on 12/21/2023, 6:34 AM

@Suat-Ozturk

Hi,

Thanks for the information. Did you join the Samplitude Pro forum?

You will likely find a link to Magix Samplitude Pro support on that forum.

Are you aware of the tutorials done by Kraznet?

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

ProAudioTeam wrote on 1/3/2024, 6:05 AM

Hello,

our support team recently replied to your request by email. We have not heard back from you since then. Did you receive the email?

Best regards

Your MAGIX Pro Audio Team

Suat-Ozturk wrote on 1/3/2024, 7:55 AM

Hello all,

I joined Samplitude Pro Forum. I also saw Kraznet's videos. Yes, tons of videos have been prepared. :)

Sorry I missed and probably I did a search about Samplitude Music Studio only.

Thank you for your help. Will follow those videos.

I will also go and prepare some videos about how to configure some hardware devices for Samplitude software.

Happy new year ! Best regards.