Trouble with MM activation

Sawomir-Zasadzki wrote on 4/23/2021, 2:44 PM

I bought the MM 64Bit as a part of Humble Bundle. I installed, registered and activated them as is well, and then I cleaned the shop in software settings. 
Now i can register my app - using email adress and a password to my account, byt I can't activate MM. 

ERROR
This coupon code has already been redeemed.

It is the answer, wchich i'v get.

Some solution?

Comments

Graham-Hawker wrote on 4/23/2021, 3:17 PM

Did you buy it as part of the Vegas Bundle which seems to be the only one available at present?

As it's only £0.72 for the Score Edition and a $20 Producer Planet voucher I've just given it a go. I put in my code (which starts with G3) and that was accepted. A message came up confirming I had the Score Edition. A redeem credit button appear on the My Account tab. However that just brings up a white screen titled Redeem credit and nothing is happening to that one. However I now have credits for for 1 instrument, 1 tiny instrument and 3 soundpools so it seems to be OK for me. The credits appear at the bottom of the shop screen.

In your case you have activated it already so you won't need to activate it again and as you have used the serial number once it won't accept it again. Make sure you are logged into the store and check for the Balance at the bottom of the shop screen.

Sawomir-Zasadzki wrote on 4/23/2021, 4:57 PM

Thank You, but it's not so easy, I get all my credits (free soundpoole's instruments, etc. but despite my activated code is stell rejected) in menu Help I found the info, that my MM is activated. MM working properly (right now), and I hope, that I have fully functional version of this app.