Trouble rendering a project

Ricki-Lyn-Coppock wrote on 7/29/2021, 11:57 PM

Hello,

I recently purchased acid pro 10.0 on a windows pc laptop, and whatever magix program that comes with it. Magix said the original email I wanted to register with was already in use so I chose a second one. I made my project, saved it just fine, and when I go to "Render As" I get a message that says "the serial number has already been registered to another email address. Please contact MAGIX support. error code -24". Magix support seems impossible to find and my project is not saving as a mp3 like I need it to. I am not sure where to look for help or what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I need this music for work.

Thank you so much,

Ricki-Lyn

Comments

sheppo wrote on 8/3/2021, 7:36 AM

Hi @Ricki-Lyn-Coppock, As this is a community forum (as in, other end users of the software) we wont be able to help with specific account issues.

You will be able to find your activation details at magix.com, once you have signed in with the account used to register the product. However, this information is checked and verified when you load the application, so it should be fine if the application is loading okay.

Other than that, head over to the support section by clicking the Support link at the top of this page, click Acid. There are a number of activation topics that may help, but if not, click the Ask Support link in the bottom right.