Comments

emmrecs wrote on 9/9/2024, 3:49 AM

@Deanna-Harrison

Welcome to the Magix users forum.

As a first step try disabling your antivirus and firewall and then running the installer (actually more likely to be the Download Manager) again.

Do post back please and tell us whether, or not, you are successful! Thank you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Bol wrote on 9/9/2024, 11:28 AM

@Deanna-Harrison

Hello Deanna,

Today I installed the latest version Photostory 2025. I also got a similar pop up with the text: abort, try again or ignore. I deleted all Updater processes via task manager / processes. These are recreated if necessary. After I deleted them, the installation went smoothly.

Good luck,
Rob

Als een kwestie onoplosbaar lijkt, komt dat niet omdat je de oplossing niet ziet, maar omdat je het probleem niet ziet.

If an issue seems unsolvable, it is not because you do not see the solution, but because you do not see the problem.

PC -1-

PC -2-

Bol wrote on 9/10/2024, 6:10 AM

@Deanna-Harrison

Hello Deanna,

.....When I try to install I get a pop-up with a yellow exclamation mark saying abort, try again or ignore...

I just discovered that when you restart your computer all Updater processes are deleted.

Before reboot

After reboot

My advice now is to restart your computer and try to reinstall MMS2025 Platinum again.

Good luck,
Rob

Last changed by Bol on 9/10/2024, 6:17 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Als een kwestie onoplosbaar lijkt, komt dat niet omdat je de oplossing niet ziet, maar omdat je het probleem niet ziet.

If an issue seems unsolvable, it is not because you do not see the solution, but because you do not see the problem.

PC -1-

PC -2-