Comments

SP. wrote on 3/28/2021, 1:00 PM

@James-Burgess Music Maker can only record one track at a time. Samplitude Pro X or Samplitude Music Studio are for multitrack recording.

As a workaround you can load the drum instrument multiple times inside Music Maker and record each drum part separatly on each track. It think this should work fine.

James-Burgess wrote on 4/16/2021, 4:02 PM

Okay so I am having a major issue my computer crashed and I ended up getting another and of course, all my info was lost and so now I cannot access the program that I purchased I still have the serial number from the product which was MAGIX MUSIC MAKER 2021 PREMIUM and I also had unlimited loops in that program now I have nothing and that number comes up as invalid when I try to register it again what can be done?

SP. wrote on 4/16/2021, 4:50 PM

@James-Burgess Just open the program and enter your e-mail and password at the startup screen. There is no serial number needed. Because your premium features were registered to your e-mail and password they will be activated again and you can download them from the in-app-store. If you cannot login into your account then try to go into the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store. This will delete the cache and rebuild it from scratch. This is especially helpful if you just installed an update.