This serial number has already been used by another user.

Craig-Whitworth wrote on 4/3/2022, 8:06 PM

Uninstalled 4 complete-time, this is all I get. This is the only software that I have that does it. Have to update all my unlimited pools. I hate it. You all talked me into upgrading. should have left well alone.

Your order number is: Removed by Moderator

Music Maker 2021 Premium Edition Serial number:

P3-Removed by Moderator

Windows pro 10

Craig

Comments

browj2 wrote on 4/3/2022, 9:51 PM

@Craig-Whitworth

Hi,

This is a user to user forum, not Magix Support. I did not talk you into doing anything.

This serial number has already been used by another user.

I wouldn't be surprised by this. Remove your serial number - anyone can now use it, and remove your order number.

However, the other user is probably you, using a different email address. Did you change email addresses along the way?

If not, what, exactly, is the error message? Please do not paraphrase.

You can go into your account in Magix.com and deactivate any devices linked to 2021 Premium Edition.

Music Maker is Free!

2021 Premium Edition works fine with Music Maker 2022, so long as you log in (wait a bit) and download everything under the Downloads tab.

Why did you uninstall? Doing that is totally useless and often causes more harm. Music Maker 2022 will replace 2021 and that should be the end of it.

What was your problem?

Which version of the program (2021 Premium Edition is not the program) did you install? The current version of Music Maker 2022 is 30.0.5.47.

I have successfully upgraded on 2 computers and they run with no problems.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Graham-Hawker wrote on 4/4/2022, 12:50 AM

You all talked me into upgrading. should have left well alone.

If you had asked I'd have probably said don't upgrade. When I did install a later version (2021) I didn't have to put in my original serial for Premium Edition 2019. I just logged in in the program and downloaded my content. I imagine if I had tried to put in my serial it would have said it was already used as I had already used it.

browj2 wrote on 4/4/2022, 8:21 AM

@Graham-Hawker

Hi Graham,

You're quite right. As soon as you log in after upgrading the program, Music Maker. it detects previous activated Editions.

@Craig-Whitworth

Is that your case? Did you log in after installing the new (which you haven't told us)? Did it not detect the last previous Edition activated?

Did you click on "All activated Music Maker Editions" to see if your Edition is listed? Then do so.

If you have already activated the Edition and it is detected, then putting in the Serial Number again will tell you that it's already been used. The S/N box is not telling you to enter an S/N each time that you open the program - it's always there in case you get one that has not been activated.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos