The Edit menu function Track/Audio Mixdown no longer works

NancyHollo wrote on 7/31/2023, 3:52 PM

In Music Maker 2023 premium every time I use the track mixdown function from the Edit menu the program crashes and I have to wait for it to restart, then wait for several minutes until the premium version is activated.. Is it a problem with the file path? I've tried changing the path to the same as I have set for projects and for exports, and I don't know the program default. I tried emailing support but there is no email support anymore!?!? I've been using Music Maker since 2013, and never had this problem before. Restarting the pc and Music Maker did not help. I'm using Music Maker 2023 on an HP Envy 12th Gen Intel (R) Core (TM) with 12.0 GB RAM. I'm thinking about uninstalling and reinstalling Music Maker. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Comments

SP. wrote on 7/31/2023, 4:52 PM

@NancyHollo You can also try to reset the program settings under the File > Settings menu. You'll need to restore your settings manually after doing this. Maybe make take some notes of all your paths in the program settings.

To contact technical support click on the SUPPORT link at top of this page and then select your product. On the next page scroll down until you can click on Contact Support and create your ticket.

emmrecs wrote on 7/31/2023, 4:55 PM

@NancyHollo

You can contact support through the Support header found on any forum page. You will need to select MM as your software, complete each subsequent page fully and always choose the option to Ask Support (this is often found at the bottom of the page).

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam