Supposing Some Updates: Why not automation?

amenproletar wrote on 9/5/2017, 1:40 PM

Hi everyone! It's Emna from Astro St. NASA (I support MAGIX)

I am using Music Maker JAM since 2015, and It was the key to begin my Music stories and saving with it my best memories. When I discovered MAGIX Music Maker Live 2016, I enhanced my Tracks and Projects of Music Maker JAM by adding the automatic rises, gates, ends, grooves, etc..

I noticed too that some loops from Music Maker JAM Have a length of +8 bars (like 12 bars, 16 bars..) and others that have a length of 3 Bars, When I use them, my sounds corrupt and the song becomes bad...

I am exhausted of Turning off the loops while recording a song, and I commit the timing mistakes... So, I repeat the records up to thrice... Won't there be an Option of stopping a loop at xx:xx sec in a x part of the project? Won't there be a way to edit each loop separately? Or, is it just the work of MAGIX Music Maker?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 9/6/2017, 4:34 AM

Hi.

I see you've posted a number of threads with suggestions about changes to MMJAM. Please see this post about how and where to post such ideas.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam