streaming with Simpletude Music Studio 2014

whitequill wrote on 11/2/2018, 4:07 PM

I have been trying to set up something with ASIO4All and Synchronous Audio Router (for virtrual audio cables). I want to set up for streaming.

I've found information about setting up with Adobe Audition as shown here: .

I would like to know if there are settings for Sampletude Music Studio 2014 for doing the same thing.

So far I cannot detect my headphones at all in Sampletude or virtual audio cables. I'd rather use software I own then go and buy adobe software. I can only access Synchronous Audio Router in Sampletude Music Studio 2014.

This is the current video I'm using for set-up but Jack Audio isn't easy to set up either.

I'm very much adlibbing things right now and I'd like some direction as a new streamer how to set-up virtual audio cables with Open Broadcast Software so I can get things running.

Please help!

I've been working on this for about a week and a half

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/3/2018, 4:16 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

Since your question refers to Samplitude, I wonder whether you are more likely to receive helpful replies from posters to the dedicated Samplitude forum here?

However, you do need to bear in mind two things: Samplitude Music Studio 2014 is now an old version of the software; and live streaming is quite a technical procedure, which may simply not be possible using SMS.

Oh, and if you do decide to go the Adobe Audition route eventually ( and it is excellent audio editing software - I have and use it, though not for streaming which I don't do) but you cannot "buy" it; it has been for several years now 64 bit only and by monthly or yearly subscription.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam