Comments

SP. wrote on 8/15/2021, 10:52 AM

@GeirInge-Brekke Stem Maker was removed because of technical and licensing problems. You can use https://makenweb.com/SpleeterGUI instead which is a free program and creates much better results than Stem Maker.

Edwin-Meade wrote on 8/23/2021, 7:01 PM

Thank you for the info!

Zsolt-Benyi wrote on 9/15/2021, 11:07 PM

So first they include the Stem Maker (without checking licensing), make people buy the software (I upgraded particularly for that reason) and then after they remove it...also waves stopped supporting Acid...whatta bullshit! But thanks for the info, i was going nuts for a few days trying to figure out what happened with the stem maker...

After (literally) 25 years time to look for a better and more reliable DAW! Buh Byeeee ACID

Murray-Melvin wrote on 9/30/2021, 5:18 PM

Wait ... so they removed a feature I specifically paid for ... and with the same update where they integrated a storefront / advertising that I have absolutely no interest in?

Hahahaha that's so incredibly stupid. I'm absolutely never touching another Magix product again. These guys are beyond shady and I'm going to make a point of telling everyone who will listen how they should never give Magix a cent.

... and these guys have the nerve to keep spamming me to buy more **** from them. No ***** way.