Soundpool "House By The Sea"

Nigbeat wrote on 10/30/2021, 3:53 PM

The loops "Brass" has 2 loops with 7 pitches and 31 loops with universal pitch according to the description in the MM shop but this is not so. On looking into the Soundpool folder there are 31 loops with the name Trumposolo A ;B C etc but each has a pitch allocated to it. Each Trumpsolo loop will typically only have one or occasionally two pitches associated with it. As a result the loop selector presents the loop with a name and no note graphic just a blank if the "Pitch selector does not correspond to the allocated pitch of the loop in the file. If you select one such loop MM crashes out or locks up every time.

The Soundpool has been deleted and re installed with the same result each time. Anybody had the same problem?

Comments

coneman wrote on 10/30/2021, 4:42 PM

Confirming no graphic on mine, and only one pitch on the files effected. but pc does not crash either a popup saying loop has been delated or moved or it can be dragged into work and shows the graphic, not useable as I see it.

Tascam US-366 usb audio interface.
Processor    AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor                 3.95 GHz
Installed RAM    32.0 GB
10 pro
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
AMD Radeon RX5700

Nigbeat wrote on 10/30/2021, 4:56 PM

Thanks Coneman. Yay. If I drag the errent loop it will produce the File not Found pop up. This occurs because the loop with the blank graphic is lets say pitch 1 and I have pitch 7 selected in the pitch selector. As there is no pitch 7 for this loop then MM crashes. Here's the thing...... if i click through the pitch selector then the missing loops graphics appear if they are associated with that particular pitch and the loop is workable .when their respective pitch is selected. They disappear when deselected and no longer work.. And what should a "universal loop" be? Other "Universal loops" I have looked at in the various Soundpool files have no pitch associated with them. Me thinks the file is produced wrong.