Soundpool format and billing issues

Pradeep-Raja wrote on 11/8/2023, 9:46 AM

Hi,

Yesterday, I purchased MAGIX Music Maker Premium 2024 with Loops Unlimited Annual Subscription.
I have few issues with the soundpools:

1. I opted to download soundpools in WAV format but some of samples downloaded are having 'mxcogg' format.
How can I get them in WAV format?
2. Some of the soundpool bundles asked me to pay for download.Since I already hold Loops unlimited subscription, I clicked on Buy Now button for one of the bundles thinking that I can download it for free but the amount was debited from my credit card. 
Why do I need to pay again for the soundpools ever after purchasing Loops unlimited plan? 

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Comments

SP. wrote on 11/8/2023, 11:34 AM

@Pradeep-Raja mxcogg is a file format for the Loops Unlimited subscription. It only works while the subscription is active. WAV is only available if you buy the Soundpools.

You need to download the individual Soundpool in the Loops Unlimited subscription. Bundles or Collections are simply a price reduced package of multiple Soundpools.

Sherisse-Patterson wrote on 11/21/2023, 5:42 PM

I purchased the Sample Package Bliss 2: Atmospheric Vocals Commercial (Royalty Free) Commercial Unlimited But it is not showing up in Music Maker. I also purchased the soundpool subscription. However, I'm facing an issue as neither is appearing in Music Maker. I'd appreciate your assistance in resolving this problem or processing a refund. Thank you

SP. wrote on 11/21/2023, 6:44 PM

@Sherisse-Patterson Bliss 2 is not a Magix Soundpool but an audio loop pack from Laniakea Sounds. Only Magix Soundpools will show up in the Loops manager. You need to manually download your loops from ProducerPlanet, then extract the archive file and drag and drop the audio files from Windows Explorer or the internal file browser in Music Maker into your project. This will work fine.

If Loops Unlimited is activated and you are logged into your user account you can simply download all individual Soundpools from the Music Maker in-app-store. As far as I know it's not possible to download collections of multiple Soundpools. Instead, download each Soundpool individually.