Sound problem.

Former user wrote on 7/23/2023, 10:49 AM

Hey, everybody. Got a question. In the settings of the project and on the PC 44100.That is, everything is the same.But for some reason the sounds in the project do not match and constantly everything crackles.I have already tried to manipulate in the settings of the program and the project.But nothing comes out.When creating a new project, the sound is normal. In my project there is a soundpool, which is no longer shown in the program.This soundpool is on the PC, but the program shows that this soundpool is only on the subscription to "unlimited loops".Although I bought this package.I tried to add this soundpool manually, but nothing works. :(I mean through the program. A tool that you can add "soundpools" to.You have to click on the "wheel" and select the folder where this and other loops or "soundpools" are.But that's not all. When I start the program, it tells me that I have to buy the program. I bought the program, registered, bought sets of "soudpuulov", and now I can not use it. I have already reinstalled the program several times, but no result.  What can I do? I have Windows 11 and Musik Maker Premium 2024.The processor is AMD 7900.But I don't think it's a matter of drivers or PC.As other programs work fine.

Also there is an additional question.If I first completely uninstall Musik Maker.And then through a link from my office download Musik Maker again.And if my purchased Moundpuul not added to the new program, will I be able to return the sets of soundpuul and buy them again?

I'm hoping someone can tell me what to do.

Comments

SP. wrote on 7/23/2023, 2:05 PM

@Former user All purchased Soundpools are saved in your user account. You can re-scan them in the program settings or redownload them in the Download tab.

It's technically not necessary to reinstall Music Maker. Resetting the program settings under the File > Settings menu has the same effect.

If your sound crackles you need to adjust your audio driver settings. Usually you should select an ASIO driver in the program settings. If you don't have an external USB audio interface with ASIO drivers you can use the included Music Maker ASIO driver. Click on the Advanced button to open the driver settings. Select your input and output and set the buffer size. The bigger the buffer size the larger the latency but the less likely you'll get crackles.

If you select Bluetooth headsets as your audio output to might get a lot of audio problems because this hardware isn't powerful enough to calculate the sound. Better select the internal audio of your computer.

Former user wrote on 7/23/2023, 3:03 PM

@Former user All purchased Soundpools are saved in your user account. You can re-scan them in the program settings or redownload them in the Download tab.

It's technically not necessary to reinstall Music Maker. Resetting the program settings under the File > Settings menu has the same effect.

If your sound crackles you need to adjust your audio driver settings. Usually you should select an ASIO driver in the program settings. If you don't have an external USB audio interface with ASIO drivers you can use the included Music Maker ASIO driver. Click on the Advanced button to open the driver settings. Select your input and output and set the buffer size. The bigger the buffer size the larger the latency but the less likely you'll get crackles.

If you select Bluetooth headsets as your audio output to might get a lot of audio problems because this hardware isn't powerful enough to calculate the sound. Better select the internal audio of your computer.

I would agree with you if there was such a problem from the very beginning.Everything worked fine for me. I have a good PC and good speakers. But now there was another problem, the program just started to freeze. And I have 100 GB of RAM, one of the new processors.I'm only worried that after a complete removal, the program will not accept the kits I bought.The problem is that the program does not find the "soundpools". They are in the "shop", "soundpool" folder. The program determines two of the sets, but the others do not.And I'm also worried that then the program will not recognize the "Ozone" plugin.Thanks for the answer. I'll try to completely uninstall the program. I think that the problem is in the program files. Perhaps the error occurred because I installed the premium on the free version of MM.And then reinstalled again.Thanks for the advice.

Former user wrote on 7/23/2023, 3:07 PM

And when exporting music, why does it also crackle and go astray?

SP. wrote on 7/23/2023, 3:27 PM

@Former user Are you restarting your computer regularly? Please select the Restart option and not the Shut down option. Are all pending Windows updates installed? If not, please install them and restart your computer.

If this doesn't help try resetting the program settings. You'll not lose your licenses. They are bound to your account. Like I wrote, you can always re-scan Soundpools, the same is possible for VST plugins.

If there are problems we will try to solve them.

Former user wrote on 7/23/2023, 3:55 PM

@Former user Are you restarting your computer regularly? Please select the Restart option and not the Shut down option. Are all pending Windows updates installed? If not, please install them and restart your computer.

If this doesn't help try resetting the program settings. You'll not lose your licenses. They are bound to your account. Like I wrote, you can always re-scan Soundpools, the same is possible for VST plugins.

If there are problems we will try to solve them.

Thank you. PC is new, 5 months old. Updated every week. I just looked in my "MY ACCOUNT" in magix/mein-service-center and there is no information that I bought a set of "soundpools".There is only a serial number and a download link. There is also documentation on how to use it.Information about "soundpools" is in the program itself.And if now the program does not recognize several sets from the same folder, but recognizes others. Then it is possible that after complete deletion it will not recognize any at all.And the sound started working again, but only in new projects. But not in old ones. And it doesn't matter whether it's speakers or headphones. :)Sorry if I'm bothering you, but perhaps you, as professionals, know which file can be deleted so that it starts working normally.I believe this is either a cache or there is probably a file in which all the original settings are saved.And I found this file Admin\AppData\Roaming\MAGIX\mm32\main It even has information about the free version.But it's definitely duplicated.Thanks for the help.

SP. wrote on 7/23/2023, 4:23 PM

@Former user Alle gekauften Soundpools sind auf www.Producerplanet.com gelistet

Melde dich einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort an und schaue unter „Meine Produkte“ nach.

Wenn die Programmeinstellungen im Menü Datei > Einstellungen zurückgesetzt werden, kannst du auswählen, was du löschen möchtest. Lösche keine Dateien manuell. Das ist nicht nötig.

All purchased Soundpools are listed on www.Producerplanet.com

Simply log in with your e-mail and password and look under "My Products"

If you reset the program settings under the File > Settings menu you can select what you want to delete. Don't delete files manually. That is not necessary.

SP. wrote on 7/23/2023, 4:24 PM

@ole1 Please open a new topic.

Former user wrote on 7/23/2023, 5:12 PM

Thank you all for your help. As I suggested, it was in the errors of some document. I completely uninstalled the program, manually deleted all the folders from the C drive. Now everything started working again. The sound pools open. And this is the most important thing for me now.Everyone have a good time with MM.😜

emmrecs wrote on 7/24/2023, 3:10 AM

ole1

Your post to this thread has nothing to do with the original question and so has been hidden. Please do nto hijack another user's thread like this, thank you.

Rather, as advised by @SP. please start a new thread with your question, making sure to include full details of exactly which version and edition of MM you have.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 7/24/2023, 3:11 AM, changed a total of 3 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam