sound pools paid for in music maker, and Producer Planet missing

smartwise99 wrote on 3/13/2021, 11:42 PM

I bought sound pools, from old Catooh, and saved them, I additionally, purchased pools from Producer Planet. Thereafter, I made songs or beats with the waves. However, several sound pools are missing from my Magix Music Maker, software 2017 live, audio. and as well from THE NEWEST 2021 premium MUSIC MAKER. Not only from the software equipment on my computer, but also as well in the store Producer Planet . It show no record of the files after log in . Additionally, I tried to add one of my newest sound pools I purchased the system uploaded it then crashed afterwards and refused to upload it again . Ye 10-15 older and newer sound pools have uploaded with no issues continually.

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/15/2021, 2:31 AM

@smartwise99 If you bought Soundpools on producerplanet.com and they are missing in your product list you should contact sales support at infoservice@magix.net

If Music Maker bugs out and doesn't want to download your Soundpool you can also download it directly from Producerplanet.

It can also help if you go into the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store. This will delete your Music Maker cache which can block processes from working correctly if ​​​​​​incomplete data is saved there.

johnebaker wrote on 3/15/2021, 3:09 AM

@smartwise99

Hi

For the Soundloops you bought from Catooh, it was your responsibility to keep backup up copies - this was clearly stated in the Terms and Conditions. Once purchased, they were available for download for (IIRC) 14 days from date of purchase. If you have a backup of them did you copy them to the folder

C:\Users\Public\Documents\MAGIX\Common\Soundpools

Music Maker 2021 is a new install, if you elected to keep the old version of the program the Soundpools will have been moved to the above folder

Check if the 2017 Soundpools that are 'missing' are there.

If the Soundpools are there, use the Soundpool scan option to see if they are rediscovered.

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.