Comments

SP. wrote on 4/12/2021, 7:07 PM

@richardswll It depends from what vendor you bought the Loops. Magix Soundpools can just be extracted from the ZIP archive into a folder of your choice (preferably into the Soundpool folder in your program settings) and then be added via the gear icon on the right side of the Loops manager window.

Loops from other vendors should be extracted into a different folder and can then be added via drag and drop from the file browser to your project.

johnebaker wrote on 4/13/2021, 3:33 AM

@richardswll

Hi

See these instructions from Magix - item 2

HTH

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

richardswll wrote on 4/13/2021, 10:13 AM

Thanks for the speedy response guys!!, If I could entertain you guys some more. First, let me start by saying that I bought all of my software from the Magix Web site ( Music Maker Premium Edition (2021), and I bought all of the loops through Producer Planet. Now, the program won't let me have more than 8 tracks, it tells me to purchase the edition that I have. I go check my account, it says that I have the program and that it was registered on 1/20/2021 but if I look in the "show more details" it says that there are no " Activations" with my serial number in use....And the only reason that I'm attempting to purchasing loops on Producer Planet is my MM won't let me purchase anything through the store on my program. ..Thanks a million!!!

richardswll wrote on 4/13/2021, 10:46 AM

ok, so I got a little smart. made sense of how to register my product. Went to " Create Activation Code", followed the instructions, it said that it "couldn't create on at this time".. Is this the reason that I cannot purchase from the store or have the number of tracks that I want??

SP. wrote on 4/13/2021, 10:48 AM

@richardswll In case you recently installed an update and now cannot log into your user account inside Music Maker, please open the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store. This will delete the old cache which can cause problems like you described. The cache will then be recreated from scratch. You should be able to log in again and have all the premium features working.

The activations in your user account are not having any meaning in case of Music Maker 2021.

Kjell-Mersland wrote on 10/27/2023, 3:31 AM

How to install songs and soundpools from producerplanet.com to Magix Music Maker 2024 Premium?

SP. wrote on 10/27/2023, 4:20 AM

@Kjell-Mersland If you want to add Magix Soundpools simply download the ZIP file, open the download folder, extract the ZIP file with the right click menu to a location of your choice. In Music Maker go to the Loops tab and add the location of the Soundpool via the gear icon.

If you want to download a loop pack which isn't a Magix Soundpool but from a different label, simply use the internal file browser of Music Maker or drag and drop the files directly from Windows Explorer into your project.