Sound Forge Studio 15

Doug-Abbott wrote on 7/12/2022, 5:34 AM

I have 5 different Sound Forge products, but I will never buy another SoundForge product ever as long as you keep nagging me to upgrade every time I open my SoundForge program, etc. I don't care if it has exciting new options. I am enraged every time I get these nags and I can't disable them permanently. I own many of your products and spent tonight deleting them all because of your nagging. It is harassment and I am blocking all emails from you. Not a day goes by, without me receiving emails from you for my SoundForge versions and my Magic Vegas  Movie Studio software, and SoundForge Audio cleaning Lab. I am fed up with it.Highly offensive language removed by Moderator I'm also posting on TrustPilot warning buyers to stay away from all your software because of the nags and because it is so hard to contact you.

Comments

SP. wrote on 7/12/2022, 6:28 AM

@Doug-Abbott This is a user forum. We are all just users like you. Nobody from Magix it's going to read your message here.

rraud wrote on 7/12/2022, 11:05 AM

The 'annoyance' can simply be eliminated by disabling "Use Net Notify to stay informed.." in the "Options> Preferences> General" menu.
Magix is easy to contact via email or by officially requesting a support ticket (though the latter can be a bit confusing).

Doug-Abbott wrote on 7/12/2022, 3:39 PM

I have tried numerous times with a support ticket and have never received any response. I have that option you wrote about checked in all the programs, but it changes nothing. Every time I open Sound Forge Version or their Vegas Movie Studio nags start. There is no way to tell them to "Not Show Again" like most programs. I used no highly offensive language, but I am fed up with their highly offensive continual nagging and as stated I will no longer accept it. If that is offensive, you should grow up and live in the real world and deal with the problem that is causing highly offensive language, instead of deflecting the problem onto language. I posted this to Magic themselves and it's turned up here because as I said no one at Magic cares. Also I will not give you my phone number, Magic harasses me enough with their emails.

emmrecs wrote on 7/12/2022, 4:06 PM

@Doug-Abbott

Some facts you need to remember:

1. These are user to user forums, there are no Magix staff here. So, anything you post here intending for it to be read by Magix staff, will definitely not be read by any of them. All the moderators are fellow-users, not Magix employees.
  2. When you registered to join this Community you were required to accept the Community Rules. They are to be found in the footer of every forum page. Please read them carefully, especially Rule #1.
  3. To my knowledge, no one here has asked for your phone number, nor would they ever do so.
  4. The name of the company is Magix, not Magic.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Doug-Abbott wrote on 7/12/2022, 4:53 PM

Just forget it, nothing has changed, I'm not interested in the forum. I was trying to contact Magic which is impossible. I will continue with my original and post my warning about the Magic software programs on TrustPilot. I am not interested in your lectures, you are just covering up for Magic's terrible service.