Sound Forge Audio Studio 15 no serial number provided

Bernie-Young wrote on 8/19/2021, 4:35 PM

I just installed my recent purchase of Vega Pro 19.0 As part of the install, it also installed Sound Forge Audio Studio 15. When I launch Sound Forge it asks for a serial number and I use the one for Vegas Pro from the email and it is rejected. The email does not include a second serial for Sound Forge. My profile does not show Sound Forge, so no help getting a serial number there. Why did it install if it wasn't part of my purchase and did not come with a serial number?

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/19/2021, 4:51 PM

@Bernie-Young Have you read your confirmation e-mail till the end? Sometimes you need to scroll a bit before you get to the bonus software serial number.

It can also happen that your bonus software serial comes with a second e-mail one or two days later. I'm not sure why, maybe they are created manually by the sales support.

If nothing is in your e-mail and you don't get a second e-mail you need to ask sales support at infoservice@magix.net or shop@magix.net for your missing serial number.

Bernie-Young wrote on 8/19/2021, 5:16 PM

I definitely looked at the entire email, no associated serial number there.

No additional email yet, and no indication that a subsequent email is coming. I have emailed magix to see what I get as a response.

Stacia-Superstar wrote on 9/7/2021, 4:41 PM

@Bernie-Young I'm having the same issue. I've just received a hopeful email response. If I get some results, I'll post them here for sure.

Stacia-Superstar wrote on 9/8/2021, 2:33 PM

@Bernie-Young I got a resolve, they sent my serial # when I reached out to this email sales@magix.net

Bernie-Young wrote on 9/8/2021, 2:41 PM

Yes, sorry, I guess I never came back and updated that I did get it resolved the same way. Not sure why it didn't come as part of the initial email with the other product codes.

Stacia-Superstar wrote on 9/8/2021, 4:15 PM

oh boy, oddly now I've installed sound forge and removed all previous versions and rebooted. The system keeps telling me a previous version is installed and I have to remove in order to complete. It's taking me in circles.

craig-d wrote on 9/9/2021, 2:36 AM

Hi Stacia-Superstar,

you can try simply uninstalling the program, then reinstalling with this link:

https://dl03.magix.net/soundforgepro15_dlm_ku3zs9.exe

this should be the latest build.