Sound Forge 9a installation support needed

JaBr wrote on 6/20/2022, 1:38 PM

Hello,

My Sound Forge 9a stopped working again as it did for a year ago and I was prompted to reinstall the product because of error.
After reinstallation from cdrom and after registration the error message reappeared and I was prompted to give the authentification code. I gave the one I got from you last year, on May 4th, but it didn't accept it.
So please can I have a new one.
The program has worked perfectly on my computer (HP Laptop 14s-fqxxx, Win 10) earlier this year and I have no need of upgrading a good product.
Regards,

JaBr

Comments

rraud wrote on 6/20/2022, 2:53 PM

Sound Forge 9a stopped working

Hi @JaBr, I assume you are trying to activate SF-9 offline.. if there is an online option, try that. You may first try downloading SF-9 from Magix service center and reinstalling, then try the on-line registration.. To download SF-9 from Magix, you will need to use your Sony username and password. which was ported over to Magix after the acquisition. I am not familiar with SF-9 'A' Sound Forge 10 had a Audio Studio and Pro versions, I recall a lite version of Sony SF-9 that was included with a turntable,I do not think that can be activated any longer,

In any case this is a Sound Forge users forum. No one here (including the moderators) has access to customer serial codes and other 'personal' info. You can email Magix customer service: infoservice@magix .

btw, you can get a discount upgrading to the latest version of SF AS or Pro using your SF-9 serial, The UI is basically the same, so there is not that much to re-learn.