Comments

SP. wrote on 11/7/2023, 7:36 AM

@Stephen-Foster It might help to reset the program settings under the File menu.

Stephen-Foster wrote on 11/7/2023, 12:01 PM

I'll take a look, Thanks.

Stephen-Foster wrote on 2/5/2024, 9:48 PM

I recieved an email saying Ian-Armatige had repied to this post??

SP. wrote on 2/6/2024, 6:32 AM

@Stephen-Foster Could've been a spam comment and was removed by the moderators or the user deleted the comment.

craig-d wrote on 2/7/2024, 5:29 AM

hi @Stephen-Foster, if you're having constant crashes when using vst plugins in sf pro or audio studio 17, then you should try the following: click options > preferences > vst plugins and click 'refresh'. depending on how many plugins you have, that could take a few minutes. when the scan is over, click file > reset all preferences and cached data. check the box 'delete all cached application data' and click 'yes'. then restart the program. this should get you up and running. hope it helps!

Stephen-Foster wrote on 2/7/2024, 2:33 PM

Done! let's see, and I'll keep you posted, Thanks very much, this was useful, and appreciated.

Stephen-Foster wrote on 2/8/2024, 1:26 AM

That worked

hi @Stephen-Foster, if you're having constant crashes when using vst plugins in sf pro or audio studio 17, then you should try the following: click options > preferences > vst plugins and click 'refresh'. depending on how many plugins you have, that could take a few minutes. when the scan is over, click file > reset all preferences and cached data. check the box 'delete all cached application data' and click 'yes'. then restart the program. this should get you up and running. hope it helps!

Thanks much!

craig-d wrote on 2/8/2024, 2:51 AM

cool! glad to hear it helped!