Sony Registration no longer works

David-Loring wrote on 5/9/2021, 7:08 PM

I recently had to re-build my computer and I own SF 10 Pro. Sony sold all to Magix and I need to get the program registered so I can use it. I really don't want to hear about "orphan programs". I own it, Magix bought the company and I need that simple support. BTW, I am not adverse to upgrading at some future point, just not now. Thank you.

Comments

rraud wrote on 5/10/2021, 2:40 PM

Welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users forum  @David-Loring.

Yes, SCS (Sony) registration no longer works, everything was ported over to Magix upon the acquisition in 2016-17.
Download the latest (last) build 507 of Sound Forge Pro 10 from Magix. Log in to the Magix Service Center using your log-in info (email and password) from when you originally registered SFP-10 with SCS . Go to "My Products" and you should see SFP-10 with your serial code and download options (installer and manual). Install (or reinstall) SFP-10 and activate online using your serial code with the same email address you used for SCS (as above). That serial and log-in info can be used to get the upgrade discount should you want to purchase Sound Forge 15 or future versions

btw, this is a users forum and nobody here is a Magix employee including the moderators.