Song Maker AI Templates and Functions

Comments

SP. wrote on 9/23/2023, 2:40 PM

@GodAtum If Song Maker creates a piece of music the chord changes are usually all over the place and it doesn't sound very good, even with the standard templates.

So after creatinga piece I always select all loops and change the different chords to a single chord via the pitches bar. Changing the chords afterwards creates much better listenable results, in my opinion.

GodAtum wrote on 9/23/2023, 2:46 PM

@GodAtum If Song Maker creates a piece of music the chord changes are usually all over the place and it doesn't sound very good, even with the standard templates.

So after creatinga piece I always select all loops and change the different chords to a single chord via the pitches bar. Changing the chords afterwards creates much better listenable results, in my opinion.

Thank you for the tip. Has anyone compared this with the results produced by Scaler 2 or Captain Epic?

SP. wrote on 9/23/2023, 6:00 PM

@GodAtum The tools you mentioned are used to create MIDI melodies and chord progressions. Song Maker on the other hand works with audio loops from Magix Soundpools.

Compared to MIDI the audio loops don't need a virtual instrument to produce the sounds because they are already finished. They are already pre-mixed and to only need to adjust the mix a little to your taste. But since they are audio based you cannot change them easily.